3,135 results
All reviewsgarden poolgrand deluxe roomhusk restaurantdirect access to the beachmain poolbreakfast buffet isgado gadoan upgradethe general managerbeautiful resortwatch the sunsetegg stationrelaxing holidayour honeymoongreat poolday bedprivate villa
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

My family and I booked a suite room at The Royal Beach Seminyak, and we're not disappointed, in fact quite pleasantly surprised with how big our room was (see pictures). Bathroom is spacious and amenities complete. There are two pools: Garden Pool for adults only if you want serenity, and Ocean Pool, which is much bigger, has different depths, and more crowded of course. This hotel has a private beach with great waves, which is awesome. Location is at a less crowded area of Seminyak, not much traffic around it, but still close to many popular food venues. Lots of green inside the hotel, which is calming. Don't be surprised to see crabs walking around the ground floor. Overall, good experience and would recommend it to those who prefer classic hotel (as opposed to more modern looking building) and quietness.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Benny S
GMRoyalBeachSeminyak, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Dear Benny S,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It's a wonderful feeling knowing you really loved our resort, its facilities and pools. I am also pleased to read that you were delighted by the quality of our rooms. Moreover, thank you for mentioning our Balinese atmosphere as well as our beautiful tropical gardens offering a very relaxing and quiet atmosphere in the heart of the vibrant Seminyak.

Once again thank you for your valuable feedback. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking and do not hesitate to contact me directly. We all look forward to welcoming you again in the Island of Gods.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Beautiful resort, large luxury room. Comfy bed and lovely garden view. Breakfast offered a wide range of choices to cater for everyone. Convenient location close to great restaurants and on the beach.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Wendy C

Dear Wendy C,

I am thrilled to read that your stay with us was such a delight and that you had a wonderful experience. I am glad you enjoyed your accommodation and your "comfy" bed. Besides, I am delighted you could take advantage of our direct access to the beach and our strategic location, close to the lively area of Seminyak. Finally, thank you very much for especially mentioning our generous buffet breakfast. I am glad you liked it!

Once again thank you for your positive feedback.

If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly. We all look forward to welcoming you and your family again in the Island of Gods.

Reviewed June 18, 2017

We were welcomed with a drink and shown to our villa by lovely staff. The gardens in this hotel are beautiful. Our villa is large spacious and ever so comfortable. Our garden, pool and Jacuzzi all wonderful. A great place to stay with lovely breakfast

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank almago6

Dear almago6,

I am thrilled to read that your stay with us was such a delight and that you had a wonderful experience. I am glad you enjoyed your private villa as well as our beautiful tropical gardens. Besides, thank you very much for highlighting our lovely teams who are always making their best to make our guests feel welcome. Finally, I am really happy that you enjoyed our generous buffet breakfast so much.

Once again thank you for your positive feedback.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for 6 nights in this hotel during the raining season. We had a great time enjoying the hotel breakfast and pool facilities. Friendly staff. Close to shops and restaurants. The hotel is onto the beach except it was full of litter and we were not able to swim. Most disappointing

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robin T
GMRoyalBeachSeminyak, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Dear Robin T,

I am delighted to read that the service delivered by our team did meet your expectations and that you felt welcome and valued. Thank you for especially mentioning our gorgeous pool which is indeed quite a piece of paradise! I am also very glad you liked our buffet breakfast.
Concerning the litter on the beach, this situation might happen during the rainy season and please rest assured that we are working closely all year long with the local communities of Seminyak to reduce as much as possible the negative effects to our Royal Guests.

If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly. We all look forward to welcoming you again in the Island of Gods.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

This was our second full week stay at "The Royal ...", the previous one in 2015, and we not disappointed. As always, the friendliness & service provided by all staff (from the GM down) was superb, and the gorgeous gardens & pool areas complemented by the spacious and comfortable rooms makes this a hotel/resort that I strongly recommend.
As an Accor Plus member, we were initially upgraded to a Grande Deluxe suite which was great with a separate comfortable living room & walk-in wardrobe & for our last day, had the chance to try one of their Beach Villa's which was fantastic.
We'll definitely be back if we get the chance. Thanks Vincent.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Cliff M,

Such a heartfelt feedback, thank you very much for sharing it on TripAdvisor!

Thank you for your trust and loyalty towards The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali. I am glad to read that we were able to delight you once again and that the charm and relaxing atmosphere of our property still met your expectations. Please accept my gratitude for mentioning our dedicated team, serving our Royal Guests being our top priority! I won't miss the opportunity to share your kind words to the whole team.

Once again thank you for your valuable feedback. If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly. We all look forward to welcoming you again in your home away from home.