We stayed here for just over a week a we had come to Bali for a friend's wedding. The staff were always helpful. We were there on the holiday 'Nyepi' which is a day of silence for the Balinese. We did not know this and had booked massages at another venue. The staff kindly called for us and cancelled out booking.
I spent quite a bit of time by the pool. We were told sometimes there is high demand for the lounges near the pool so we made sure we got there early to get some sun. We had paid for breakfast during our stay and were not disappointed. It was an extensive buffet and everything was so tasty. They had healthy options as well as not so healthy. I ate far too may sweet pasteries, there were so many choices all baked daily!
It was within walking distance to the main part of town and there were plenty of other restaurants to try out if we didn't feel like staying in and eating. Had many walks on the beach to walk off all the food eaten during breakfast! The beach itself is dirty and not very inviting. The ocean is not calm so it's good that they have the pools to sit by and relax.
The rooms were clean and perhaps some might say a tiny bit dated but I don't mind. The bed was comfy, room clean, there was hot water, a nice balcony overlooking the tropical gardens. We were happy.
Would recommend this place, feel free to shoot me questions. Always happy to answer :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection