The location is perfect, Seminyak is the place to be. The grounds are divine, the gardens are so well maintained and the pools are lovely. The breakfast buffet (included in our rate) was extremely good. We booked a Wotif Wot room special (we had worked out that it was this hotel)
and it was $125 per night for a garden room including pick up from the airport and buffet breakfast. An absolute steal in a 5 star property. The staff couldn't be more polite or professional. I love the location near all the restaurants. Bali has changed so much since I last went 17 years ago, the restaurants are great. The beach out the front is still a bit dirty, coming from Australia I don't love the beach there however I love the Bali vibe, shopping, people and outdoor eating places. I'd definitely return to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, ACCOR and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection