The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)
  • Pool
Bali Surf Camp(Seminyak)
2,961 results
All reviewsgarden poolgrand deluxe roomhusk restaurantdirect access to the beachmain poolbreakfast buffet isgado gadoan upgradethe general managerwatch the sunsetgreat resortegg stationrelaxing holidayour honeymoongreat poolday bedprivate villa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 10, 2013

An authentic architecture, great food and attentive staff, right on the beach and in the heart of Seminyak.
I would recommend this property in a heartbeat and without any hesitation.
The breakfast spread is amazing. There is so much space in this hotel, between the many gardens to walk around in and the choice between main and garden pools made us feel we had the hotel all to ourselves.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
theroyalmanager, Marketing Coordinator at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Royal Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It's always a real pleasure to receive such nice comments. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our facilities, services and location.

Our staff is working day after day to provide you an exclusive service ; therefore I will share your comment with them and I am sure that your review will even more motivate them to continuous improving our services.

On behalf of the whole team I would like to thank you again for your kind comment.

We are looking forward to welcoming your back in the next future.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great hotel, fantastic facilities and amazing location. Not a Good location for shopping but for a relaxing holiday it is perfect. The grounds and room are beautiful well kept. The daily buffet breakfast is a treat and the spa treatments complete luxury. The food is OK. We went to the Balinese night and the food was a poor initiation of Balinese food. There was lots of it but the taste was below average. The service is very good. Greta place to stay for total luxury and relaxation. There are many good restaurants close by.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Royal Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind words and taking the time to post such a nice and detailed comment regarding your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed our facilities and services.

Memorable experiences are what we strive to provide day after day to our Royal guests; so your compliments are always welcomed.

I have noted your comment regarding the Balinese night and I have share your it with our Chef for any improvement possible.

On behalf of the whole team I would like to thank you again for choosing our resort for your holiday in Bali.

We are looking forward to making your next visit even more pleasant than the previous ones.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

my room key didn't work everyday.
they told it's all my fault.
and before check out they cleaned although I was still staying in the room.
I couldn't hear "I'm sorry" at all.
if i have an apportunity going there, I won't go there never!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Royal Guest,

I am really sorry to hear that your stay with us didn't meet your expectation. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

I have noted all your comments and I have immediately shared them with the head of departments for their awareness and further actions to avoid any occurrence in the future.

We rarely receive such disappointing remarks as we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore, your comments are important for us.

Again, kindly accept our sincerest apologies for sharing your experience with us and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stayed here for 7 nights in early February with my wife and 3 years old son.

Our arrival was met with a disappointing welcome. Although I’m an Accor Platinum card holder and the hotel was aware of my arrival, they picked me up from the airport mid afternoon, I was still kept waiting for almost 2 hours in reception before I could access my room. The receptionist was gloomy and disinterested and, even with the lengthy wait, she did not offer us a complimentary drink, something that is normally standard with Platinum membership. Not a good start.

The resort grounds are beautiful, spacious and well maintained. There are two swimming pools; one set quietly in the garden area, the other is ocean facing and offers easy access to the outdoor bar area. This is a great meeting and socializing place.

Unfortunately the rooms are very dated and tired. I can understand why the hotel has been downgraded from a Sofitel but I don’t understand why its been classified with the M Gallery hotels. Having stayed in Multiple M Gallery hotels over the past 2 years the rooms at the Royal Beach fell far short of my expectations and as such did not offer value for the money that was paid.

On the morning of my departure I was alarmed to receive a message from my bank informing me that my credit card had just been used. I knew that I had not made any transactions; the card was safely locked away in the room safe, so I called the bank immediately. After a lengthy and expensive international call on my mobile phone it became clear that the hotel, without contacting me and without seeking my permission, had blocked money on my card. It should be noted that the rooms had been paid for in full prior to my arrival and that I had already given approval to block a fixed amount for incidentals upon my check-in.

Using someone’s credit card in this manner, without his or her knowledge or permission, is totally unacceptable. A simple phone call to my room could have saved a tremendous amount of stress and avoided the need for expensive phone calls. Although I made an official complaint to the duty manager at the time of my departure I have not received any further communication or apology from the hotel. As a loyal/regular guest with Accor, as well as being a Platinum Card holder, this entire experience is very disappointing.

The Royal Beach has the potential to be a very beautiful hotel but I’m afraid it is in dire need of investment, both in the upgrading its rooms and in the training of its staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank David H

Dear Royal Guest,

First of all, I am deeply sorry to hear that your stay with us didn't meet your expectation. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We rarely receive such disappointing remarks as we strive provide a superior service experience for every customer; especially to our Accor Platinum card holder, therefore, your comments are really important for us.

Please, rest assured that we are taking your comments into high consideration. I have noted your comments and immediately shared with all the head of department concerned for their awareness, follow up and further action to avoid any occurrence in the future.

Again, we feel sorry for the inconveniences caused and it's our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Just got back from 3 nights at the Royal beach - my first time to Seminyak and it was the perfect resort for me. It was nice and quiet, which was exactly what I wanted. The resort itself is huge with great facilities but still very peaceful and secluded. I loved the fact that there was a lot of work that had gone into the grounds (gardens, pools, ponds etc). We stayed in a deluxe room which was on the bottom floor and we had access to the garden from our door step. Buffet breakfast is fantastic, lots of variety and a beautiful way to start the morning. They offer a brilliant cappucino!!! Definitely will be recommending this resort to clients, friends & family !!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank anika-grace
theroyalmanager, Marketing Coordinator at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Royal Guest,

We are looking forward to welcoming your back in the next future.