Relaxing wonderful beachfront resort. The rooms are a decent walk from beach, restaurant bar, etc but pack a bag so you don't have to keep going back and forth. Room large and clean. Bathroom great. We were upgraded to a Deluxe room. The villas close to the beach looked great. Breakfast was better than average and cocktails were great. Service was very good and they really did make you feel special.
Close to Gado Gado for the best dinner. Pool was very nice but I struggle every holiday with lack of beach chairs and the drama of pool towels and taking a towel out of the resort onto the beach.
Overall great location for a couple but families really should stay in Legian where you are closer to the action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection