The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection
$609
$387
$349
Agoda.com
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$114
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
$713
$559
Agoda.com
Pelangi Bali Hotel(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$112
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$125
$105
Priceline
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$278
$100
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$1,079
Cancelon
3,020 results
All reviewsgarden poolgrand deluxe roomhusk restaurantdirect access to the beachmain poolbreakfast buffet isgado gadoan upgradethe general managerwatch the sunsetbeautiful resortegg stationour honeymoonrelaxing holidaygreat poolday bedprivate villa
Reviewed December 28, 2012

By accident, we stayed at the Royal over Christmas and loved it so much we were sad to leave.
The gardens and pools are 1st class.
The staff could not be faulted, nor could the facilities, even the security staff were 1st rate and made you feel safe in an unobtrusive way. I agree with earlier reviews that the hotel drivers are great value and would prefer them over a haggling taxi.
The food and rooms were of a very high standard and housekeeping superb.
My wife and I both agreed we would be back, but next time longer because you tend to enjoy the hotel too much.
The spa is also very good value.
We could not fault The Royal Beach.

Karyn & Stephen
Gosford NSW

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
theroyalmanager, Public Relations Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear Royal Guest,

Thank you very much for your incredibly positive review and we are delighted that you enjoyed your Christmas holidays with us, and also I shall pass on your kind comments to my team.

It is also wonderful that you enjoyed our facilities in our resort, and in this respect please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order that I can personally oversee your arrangements to ensure a wonderful visit.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the resort in the near future.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stayed for 4 nights with a family including teenagers. This is a beautifully laid out and designed hotel, with fantastic gardens and 2 great pools. The hotel respects the beach and does not intrude like others nearby. The food was good , and the public eating areas nice to be in in. Breakfast was excellent with something for everyone . It is not the flashiest or most fancy, but that, to me, is its appeal. The standard rooms are just fine with adequate room. There are shops and restaurants just up the road. Very minor gripe about the room aircon, which had a mind of its own. Thoroughly recommend

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Royal Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your stay with us. I shared your feedback with the team and everyone is delighted that you enjoyed your visit in our beautiful resort. It is so motivational for the team to know when guests enjoy their experience.

I very much hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon, and in this respect, please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do for you.

Thank you again for taking the time to let me know about your experience. We shall look forward to welcoming you on your return at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My recent visit was the best hotel experience I have had in Indonesia over
17 trips in 8 years. The interactions with the staff were just so friendly and they made our trip.

I had originally booked 2 nights only with 1 free night included as an Accor Advantage Plus Member. Our travel plans were then to stay a further 2 nights at the Ibis Styles Benoa in Nusa Dua, again with 1 free night courtesy of Accor Advantage Plus.

The Ibis definitely did not meet my expectations! As such, after less than an hour I checked out and returned to The Royal Beach Seminyak where we were warmly greeted by Win (duty manager) and given the same room (upgraded) we had for the original 2 nights. All staff my fiancée and I encountered were extremely professional but also warm and friendly. We enjoyed many conversations with a lot of the hotel staff who were outstanding in accommodating many requests.

Chef Willy prepared a beautiful Christmas Eve dinner. The food throughout our 4 night stay was of a consistently high standard. The breakfast buffet was a nice change fromt he normal hotels in Bali, The Royal buffet was fresh with a wide variety of choice. Western hot, Asian hot, European, cereal, fruit, egg station with an egg dish of the day was awesome, they even had vegemite. We were still so close to everything in Seminyak so it was very convenient but we still felt like a world away from everything.

The room (378) we had was a corner suite and had lovely views of the treeline and sky - great sunsets. It was a bit of a hike to and from but it was also very quiet as it was next to the area where the villas were.

Pool area was busy but there was plenty of seating available, pool wasn't huge but had plenty of little areas to have some of your own space. Great to stroll down to the beach and not a lot of hawkers on the sand.

We had a knock on the door on Christmas Eve and were delighted to get a little gift from the hotel. Well done on an exceptionally well run hotel with fantastic people. I look forward to returning soon.

Room Tip: It's a big resort so ask for a room close to the pool

Dear Royal Guest,

Thank you very much for writing about us following your stay and it is wonderful news that you enjoyed your stay at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali.

I very much appreciate your kind comments about the service, which I will be very happy to share with the team.

I very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon, and in this respect please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order that I can personally oversee your arrangements to ensure a wonderful visit.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back in the future, and in the meantime I send you my warmest wishes from The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
theroyalmanager, Public Relations Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Our Room, 122 was large, clean and very comfortable with all amenities provided.
Reception on arrival quick and professional.
All staff professional with good english skills and very friendly with genuine smiles on their faces.
Pool massive and great to view the beach.
All Hotel meals above average and position of hotel is close to all shops and other gourmet restaurants.
Gym is perfect for holiday use.
I will return.

Room Tip: No need, all are in a great position.