We recently stayed at the Royal Beach from the 9th to 19th of September in a Deluxe king size room. The hotel is an older style, which we loved as it had the worn in look and character rather than some of the glitzy newer ones up the beach, which looked rather sterile when we checked them out. I would say it is more a 4.5 star than 5 star hotel which is prefect for us.
The room was enormous and kept clean everyday, we were on the ground floor away from the main part of the hotel so it was nice and quiet and felt like we had the garden almost to ourselves. The grounds are wonderful to just wonder around in and enjoy the greenery and wildlife.
The beach front pool was perfect for our needs, we are not one for just lying about in the sun so we would head off each day and then return to the hotel about 3 and then head to the pool and so never had a problem getting a lounge in a position we wanted. The hotel fronts out onto the beach and is close to all the local shops and restaurants and bars.
The service is fantastic, everyone is very friendly and welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. We especially appreciated being able to store our luggage and take advantage of a shower on our check out day as our flight didn't leave until the evening.
As their are so many great and varied restaurants on the area we didn't eat in the hotel, out only comment would be that the linen and towels are probably due for a refresh.
We had a really good stay and wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon, ACCOR, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection