We first stayed at this hotel in July 2009 when it was the Sofitel and we weren't sure what to expect this year now that it's The Royal Beach. Needn't have worried, it was great, in fact, even better now that they have relocated the breakfast room closer to the pool area.
The service, food and ambience were all very good and the location is brilliant - close to all the great shopping, restaurants & bars in the Seminyak area. Just up the street from The Royal Beach ( walking distance) is a small supermarket - good for stocking up on snacks and necessities. Also close by is Carla Spa - sensational foot massages, manicures & pedicures and cheap prices.
While we loved the general pool area with the beach views we did enjoy some quiet time at the garden pool which is tucked away in a tranquil green setting (no small children). It was heaven!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection