Anyone who has a bad thing to say about this resort has rocks in there heads....
This is the most amazing place the staff are fantastic the rooms are amazing the resturants are fantastic the food is world class. The 2 pools are great too. We stayed 7 nights at The Royal Beach and would recommend it to anyone going to Bali. You are treated like royality. The Beach is nice too. . Beware of the beggers on the beach we brought one thing then before we knew it we were surrounded by about 6 different people trying to sell us things.The only bad thing I would say about Bali would be if you want to get anywhere by car it takes a really long time. It can get a little annoying. Also visit the Safari park that was really worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection