Stayed for one night at the end of my Bali trip and found it to be perfectly decent. It's tucked away down alleyways in a quiet spot, and it's a very short walk to the beach (a few mins), then another 10 mins walk south to Double Six Beach.
Sure, the rooms do look a little bit tired and dated but they're spacious and comfortable and have a bit of character. Breakfast was fine.
Looks like you can often get good deals on this one through travel sites (it was around 50% off through Expedia when I booked) so definitely worth keeping in mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Kresna's two locations in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach and from each other. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas and Villa Kresna Boutique Suites, have a combination of comfort and elegance in every room. The beach is literally just around the corner and it is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western Bali has to offer. World class restaurants, boutiques, galleries and bars are just some of the attractions within walking distance of Villa Kresna. Set in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach. Boutique Suites located at Jalan Sarinande 19 and Boutique Villa located at Jalan Sari Dewi 17, Seminyak. Both properties just 300meter away to each other. Villa Kresna boutique Suites offers 13 Suites rooms. Each suites are individually designed with space in mind. It is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western bali has to offer.Chic eateries, boutiques, galleries and Seminyak's famous nightlife are just some of the attractions within walking distance. The popular Seminyak Beach, with its spectacular year-round sunsets, is just around the corner. Villa Kresna's Boutique Villas, which have a combination of traditional features and luxurious modern amenities. Serviced by highly experienced staff and run by the same caring owner. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas offers 9 unit of share and private pool villa. Villa Kresna is owned by a Balinese-German family who has worked in the villas for two generations and has lovingly built each of Villa Kresna's 22 individual suites and villas, one by one, over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Kresna Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Kresna Tropical
- Resort Kresna Tropical
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Bali/Seminyak