Stayed for 4 nights at villa kresna suites (not their villa property) we had two rooms, lotus 2&3 that connected to each other with a door which was great. Very spacious and clean washrooms. Check in was a breeze, front desk always helpful. Place is clean, but I didn't like the fact that service wear shoes into the rooms.. Meaning I had to wear slippers/flip flops the whole time (usually most Asian places shoes come off when you enter rooms) . the pool is clean enough.. Can't expect 100% for an outdoor pool! The suites is a 5 minute walk from the beach which is awesome. We rented lounge chairs for really cheap on the beach as sometimes it was too windy to lay on the sand unless you want sand in your face.
Breakfast was included for us and it was really tasty and filling enough. Cappuccino was quite good.
It is about an 8-10min walk to the main road. Doesn't really seem long, actually. And this means your room is super quiet.
Front desk helped us organize transport to ubud for a fair price, so that made it easy for us.
The ONLY thing I would say I disliked was the bedsheets had a weird filmy damp feeling. I'm not sure if it was the type of detergent they were using but it made sleeping very uncomfortable. All 3 of my friends also agree with this... Their bedsheets felt the same. They weren't actually damp.. Just a strange dislikeable feeling on the skin. I can't say I slept very well because of this, even wearing pants to sleep. Otherwise the mattress itself and pillows were OK.
Other than that, good place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Kresna's two locations in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach and from each other. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas and Villa Kresna Boutique Suites, have a combination of comfort and elegance in every room. The beach is literally just around the corner and it is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western Bali has to offer. World class restaurants, boutiques, galleries and bars are just some of the attractions within walking distance of Villa Kresna. Set in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach. Boutique Suites located at Jalan Sarinande 19 and Boutique Villa located at Jalan Sari Dewi 17, Seminyak. Both properties just 300meter away to each other. Villa Kresna boutique Suites offers 13 Suites rooms. Each suites are individually designed with space in mind. It is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western bali has to offer.Chic eateries, boutiques, galleries and Seminyak's famous nightlife are just some of the attractions within walking distance. The popular Seminyak Beach, with its spectacular year-round sunsets, is just around the corner. Villa Kresna's Boutique Villas, which have a combination of traditional features and luxurious modern amenities. Serviced by highly experienced staff and run by the same caring owner. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas offers 9 unit of share and private pool villa. Villa Kresna is owned by a Balinese-German family who has worked in the villas for two generations and has lovingly built each of Villa Kresna's 22 individual suites and villas, one by one, over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Kresna Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Kresna Tropical
- Resort Kresna Tropical
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Bali/Seminyak