I did substantial research on places to stay in Bali before selecting Villa Kresna, largely based on tripadvisor reviews, pictures and price. I travelled with a few friends and we booked Semeru suites A and B for less than USD100 a night per room. We were travelling during the peak and shoulder period, and also booked our rooms several months in advance.
Our taxi had no trouble finding the hotel, although thanks to arriving during one of the festivals, he had to take several detours as there were road closures. There are two Villa Kresna's, so make sure you go to the right one!
The staff was friendly and the rooms were massive! There's a little kitchenette and a fairly large fridge. The bathroom was open air but there was no way anyone could look in. Yes, there were some bugs at night, but very few. They are to be expected in tropical weather.
The breakfast was simple but nice, the beds comfortable and the sheets always smelled nice. It's a nice stroll to the corner of the Oberoi and then up the street to the shops in Seminyak. Some may find it far to walk, and if you do, just get reception to call you a taxi and they don't mind dropping you off even nearby. The beach is also a short walk away via the gang, although I must admit we were so busy on this trip we only went to the beach ONCE for all of fifteen minutes.
I would absolutely stay here again. The value and quality of the Villas are unbeatable. There were no noise issues. Yes, we did have to share a pool, but that was fine. I still think staying in the Villa Kresna is a bargain. Well worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Kresna's two locations in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach and from each other. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas and Villa Kresna Boutique Suites, have a combination of comfort and elegance in every room. The beach is literally just around the corner and it is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western Bali has to offer. World class restaurants, boutiques, galleries and bars are just some of the attractions within walking distance of Villa Kresna. Set in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach. Boutique Suites located at Jalan Sarinande 19 and Boutique Villa located at Jalan Sari Dewi 17, Seminyak. Both properties just 300meter away to each other. Villa Kresna boutique Suites offers 13 Suites rooms. Each suites are individually designed with space in mind. It is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western bali has to offer.Chic eateries, boutiques, galleries and Seminyak's famous nightlife are just some of the attractions within walking distance. The popular Seminyak Beach, with its spectacular year-round sunsets, is just around the corner. Villa Kresna's Boutique Villas, which have a combination of traditional features and luxurious modern amenities. Serviced by highly experienced staff and run by the same caring owner. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas offers 9 unit of share and private pool villa. Villa Kresna is owned by a Balinese-German family who has worked in the villas for two generations and has lovingly built each of Villa Kresna's 22 individual suites and villas, one by one, over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Kresna Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Kresna Tropical
- Resort Kresna Tropical
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Bali/Seminyak