My fiance and I stayed here for 3 nights in April 2011. We had a 1 bedroom villa that had it's own open air courtyard, living room with TV and movie selections, lots of channels, a kitchen with basic amenities, and air conditioned bedroom and open air bathroom. It was a 10 minute walk to the beach.
They actually have two hotels. The second one was closer to the beach, had more rooms but was slightly older.
Overall, we were pleasantly surprised by the size of the rooms. They brought me a hair dryer on request and the restaurant would also bring breakfast to our room on request. We ate several times at Art Cafe and really liked the food there. They put our meals on our room tab which was helpful. The hotel also had a pool that was situated between a number of shared villas. It was about 15 minute was to Oberoi where there are tons of great restaurants and shopping.
The rooms and restaurant also have free wi-fi.
The restaurant is under an open air gazebo, beside a pond. I think it would be a lovely place for a small wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Kresna's two locations in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach and from each other. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas and Villa Kresna Boutique Suites, have a combination of comfort and elegance in every room. The beach is literally just around the corner and it is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western Bali has to offer. World class restaurants, boutiques, galleries and bars are just some of the attractions within walking distance of Villa Kresna. Set in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach. Boutique Suites located at Jalan Sarinande 19 and Boutique Villa located at Jalan Sari Dewi 17, Seminyak. Both properties just 300meter away to each other. Villa Kresna boutique Suites offers 13 Suites rooms. Each suites are individually designed with space in mind. It is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western bali has to offer.Chic eateries, boutiques, galleries and Seminyak's famous nightlife are just some of the attractions within walking distance. The popular Seminyak Beach, with its spectacular year-round sunsets, is just around the corner. Villa Kresna's Boutique Villas, which have a combination of traditional features and luxurious modern amenities. Serviced by highly experienced staff and run by the same caring owner. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas offers 9 unit of share and private pool villa. Villa Kresna is owned by a Balinese-German family who has worked in the villas for two generations and has lovingly built each of Villa Kresna's 22 individual suites and villas, one by one, over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Villa Kresna Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Kresna Tropical
- Resort Kresna Tropical
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Bali/Seminyak