“Good Nail, Massage and Facial place”
Review of Amo

Amo
Ranked #48 of 122 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Great service and very trendy look. I know there are cheaper places around but here you are assured a professional job with attention to detail...still at a fraction of what you would pay back home...

There are newer reviews for Amo

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Went there for a foot soaking & reflexology, continue by meni pedi. Im really amazed of what they're doing, they're really on top of their games. Good location, staff are really attentive, the owner is very friendly, give you the suggestion that you wont regret. Also can call for mobile spa, which they bring all the equipment for massages to your villa. A treatment to remember & highly recommended when u're in Bali.

1  Thank blueeberrie
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I recently went to Amo Express with my lady and was coerced into having a facial for the second time in my life. "The Ultimate Facial" I might add. This was incredible value for what I experienced. I followed on with reflexology and head and shoulder massage while the lady had her treatments. This Spa is unique. Very much on point. Super high quality treatments at a very reasonable price.

1  Thank enostrisola
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I like this spot. Staff is ready to attend to you as soon as you arrive. They are very courteous and good at what they do. I recommend this spot!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Navia and Amo Express Team - thank you for the time and assistance on my three recent visits to Amo Express.
The first was a 'drop in' with no appointment for a much needed pedicure. I enjoyed a 'Monsoon Wedding'. Thirty minutes of absolute bliss followed by a pedicure ending with 'french polish.
Having done a lot of walking during the following week a relaxing 'precious sole package' was called for.
Finally, before heading back to corporate life, Rudi came to my 'hair rescue'.
To the Amo Express Team 'Welcome Back!'
Well worth my three visits and I would sincerely recommend taking the time to 'relax'.

1  Thank Julie C