“Nice environment for tea/coffee”
Review of Lello Lello - CLOSED

Lello Lello
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lello Lello’s aim is simple – To create the freshest most exquisite handcrafted gelato and sorbettos from scratch.With flavours changing every day, Lello Lello will drive you crazy with desire for the intense flavours of their delicately crafted, boundary pushing, original, Lello Lello recipes, married together with the traditional favourites we all know and love! Many of their original flavours become so popular they surface time and time again, like an old pop star making a comeback… and the duds are sentenced to a scrapbook of history!But what Lello Lello will always ask… Is what are YOU flavouring today?
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Never got around to visiting this place just across the road from the Samaya even though I've passed it numerous times in the last 3 or 4 years. Had gelato with my family and it was great. Waiting staff were all smiles even though it's the Ramadhan fasting month. Even the toilets were thought of and all had incense emitting a pleasant fragrance. Dry towels were aptly placed above the wash basin outside.
Right next to it (actually within the resto) is an Indian kiosk serving curry and roti canai. Was too full after lunch to try that; but will keep it on my wish list.

There are newer reviews for Lello Lello

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Love taking our family and friend here when they visit us in Bali. Always makes everyone happy. Food delicious, amazing favours in the gelato although passion fruit and pavlova is still my favourite and the staff are friendly and very helpful. Great place to stop for a morning coffee too.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

A curry at Lello, Lello is a no fuss, delicious and affordable meal that leaves you with a perfect feeling of satisfaction. I am normally not a big curry fan but after the first try I went back 3 evenings in a row, had my curries accompanied with a good red wine and just loved the ambience, relaxed, well balanced and as sweet and refreshing as their homemade gelato! Lello, Lello is just a place with great personality that has all you need, good curry, delicious gelato, superb coffee and a small but good selection of wines.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

It was so much fun going there every late evening, and enjoying the gelatos or the shakes!! Our Family favourite was "Snoop Dog" - an absolutely smashing chocloate cake and caramel combination. We just had to conclude each day with a trip to Lello Lello!

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I came here with some family and we had an amazing experience! We started off with a few beers and cocktails and were too lazy to move elsewhere, the convenience of having dinner, dessert and drinks worked perfectly for us! I had the beef rendang and butter chicken curry with yellow rice. Yellow rice is a must! I also recommend the snoop dogg and tangerine mint gelato! Staff were lovely, fantastic ambience. Would definitely come back here.