“WOW”
Review of Lello Lello - CLOSED

Lello Lello
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lello Lello’s aim is simple – To create the freshest most exquisite handcrafted gelato and sorbettos from scratch.With flavours changing every day, Lello Lello will drive you crazy with desire for the intense flavours of their delicately crafted, boundary pushing, original, Lello Lello recipes, married together with the traditional favourites we all know and love! Many of their original flavours become so popular they surface time and time again, like an old pop star making a comeback… and the duds are sentenced to a scrapbook of history!But what Lello Lello will always ask… Is what are YOU flavouring today?
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This place was literally just across the street from our hotel lobby. Good thing we only discovered them the final 2 days of our visit. The gelato is really the best "i've ever had and the service was great. They brought over wet towels and water even though we just bought 2 gelatos. Stopped here after lunch and dinner our final full day in Bali.

Highly recommend you stop here while in Seminyk..especially after a hot day at the beach or folllowing a spicy Balinese dinner.

There is also charming Indian grill that looked very appetizing. Wish we had noticed this palce earlier in visit. All the curries and spices are lined up aong the grill. I just bet the curry dishes are yummy.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

On my last visit to Lello Lello back in October I wasn't prepared to give Petite India a go however this time round I just had to after reading the reviews. On my second night in Bali, after a day of very average dining experiences, I was pleasantly surprised and nearly overwhelmed by the amazing flavours of the beef rendang and the vegetable curry. The roti was cooked to perfection and the pineapple and cucumber salsa was amazing! This would have to be one of the best meals I've ever had. The guys really nailed the flavours, especially in the rendang which just blew me away. I had a Wild Juice which was lovely as well as some gelato at the end of the meal. All staff were friendly. The guy serving was a laugh and made you feel right at home.
I visited Lello Lello on four more occasions, at the end of the day or late afternoon for gelato and juice. They still provide the refreshing ice cold cloths in the afternoons. One evening I got there late and just had a chicken curry with Roti which was okay but the curry lacked the same amazing flavour as the vegetable curry the first visit.

On my last night in Bali I decided to have one last meal of beef rending, vegetable curry and roti. Sadly the magical flavours of the rendang that I had on the first visit were just not there. But I guess with all dishes, hitting perfection in relation to spices and seasoning can be hit and miss.
Lello Lello didn't have passionfruit gelato, which is a fave of mine. Maybe on my next visit. :)

I highly recommend both Lello Lello and Petitie India. If there are 2 or more of you and you're not too sure how spicy the curries are, perhaps order one of each dish and share it among you, just to get a sample of the flavours and spiciness.

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Curry is amazing and roti that is made fresh is to die for... could eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner! Follow it with some amazing gelato and you will very satisfied. Definitely a Bali favourite!

2  Thank lisjaz
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Absolutely the best gelato place in Bali. Amazing flavours, very cozy interior, great music. Great curries & nans, too:). A must!

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Hands down the best gelati! Such a trendy little place. A lot of flavours to choose from and great service just annoyed we found this place on our last day in Bali! Will be back