“The best gelato in Bali!”
Review of Lello Lello - CLOSED

Lello Lello
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lello Lello’s aim is simple – To create the freshest most exquisite handcrafted gelato and sorbettos from scratch.With flavours changing every day, Lello Lello will drive you crazy with desire for the intense flavours of their delicately crafted, boundary pushing, original, Lello Lello recipes, married together with the traditional favourites we all know and love! Many of their original flavours become so popular they surface time and time again, like an old pop star making a comeback… and the duds are sentenced to a scrapbook of history!But what Lello Lello will always ask… Is what are YOU flavouring today?
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Absolutely the best gelato place in Bali. Amazing flavours, very cozy interior, great music. Great curries & nans, too:). A must!

There are newer reviews for Lello Lello

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Hands down the best gelati! Such a trendy little place. A lot of flavours to choose from and great service just annoyed we found this place on our last day in Bali! Will be back

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Yes their Gelato's were great, we especially liked the pistachio gelato that clearly had real pistachios.... but then... the curries smelt so good we had to try that too and it was the biggest mistake we made in Bali. Although it had tasted so good & we actually wanted to come back again the next day.... but later that night, my husband & I felt stomach pains like never before. We didn't eat anything else that day & we were so careful during our trip, we only ever had bottled water to drink & brush our teeth with and never ate any fruit whether it was peeled or not, we had no ice (even at 5 star establishments), we were just that extra cautious.... and this place was highly rated for their gelatos so we figured the curries would be safe. DO NOT eat their curries, unless you want to sit & be head down in the toilet for the rest of your trip. My husband & I normally love spicy curries but 3 weeks on & the thought of curry makes us gag. I have to say the service is pretty much non existent too... we waited for over 10 mins at a table while 2 waitresses saw us enter and said nothing until I walked up to her to ask for menus, she then advised that there aren't menus & you walk up to the menu board to select, it makes me wonder how long we could have kept waiting had I not asked her. For this reason it gets 2 points & that's just for the good gelato.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

While I try not to get sucked in with a cool towel, this was so refreshing I couldn't help but be impressed! The little shots of water provided are a quaint addition too..

We just ordered gelato to check it out, lovely seating, not too exey and great service. Gelato was tasty too! Worth a visit

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Love the cool towel at the start, it is definitely most welcomed. Wonderful gelato flavours and they really taste natural and fresh, I would stop by here everyday if I could to escape the afternoon sun!