“Curry in a hurry”
Review of Lello Lello - CLOSED

Lello Lello
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lello Lello’s aim is simple – To create the freshest most exquisite handcrafted gelato and sorbettos from scratch.With flavours changing every day, Lello Lello will drive you crazy with desire for the intense flavours of their delicately crafted, boundary pushing, original, Lello Lello recipes, married together with the traditional favourites we all know and love! Many of their original flavours become so popular they surface time and time again, like an old pop star making a comeback… and the duds are sentenced to a scrapbook of history!But what Lello Lello will always ask… Is what are YOU flavouring today?
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Loved the great idea of steaming hot pots of curry with roti bread.
Awesome ice cream too! Very informal and casual dining, thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is my favourite place and my favourite people with the best service and unbelievably good Gelato, especially the Gin and Tonic Gelato....nothing is better on a hot day! The coffee is fantastic so it's no wonder I wander down for daily coffee and gelato fix whenever I'm in Bali. I've also tasted all the curries and love them all, the best curries and roti i've ever tasted!

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

The Indian food at lello lello was amazing. Best Indian food I have ever had and I eat Indian quite a bit back in Melbourne Australian. The service was ok but besides that everything was amazing tasting and the gelato after the meal topped it off. The food was very cheap. I recommend eating here.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I was planning to try their gelato after a long drive from ubud but then i couldn't resist the tempting aroma from the little kitchen outside, so i order the mutton curry + roti canai and suddenly in love with them.! Best roti and curry ever, then finally i order the dark chocolate gelato, that was my perfect evening. Bravo lello lello.!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The best curries I've had in a while at fab prices. The roti is also excellent! Small menu and everything is a winner - even the beer/alcohol prices.

1  Thank Sheryl C