“Solid Curry and Rotis”
Review of Lello Lello - CLOSED

Lello Lello
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lello Lello’s aim is simple – To create the freshest most exquisite handcrafted gelato and sorbettos from scratch.With flavours changing every day, Lello Lello will drive you crazy with desire for the intense flavours of their delicately crafted, boundary pushing, original, Lello Lello recipes, married together with the traditional favourites we all know and love! Many of their original flavours become so popular they surface time and time again, like an old pop star making a comeback… and the duds are sentenced to a scrapbook of history!But what Lello Lello will always ask… Is what are YOU flavouring today?
Manila, Utah
“Solid Curry and Rotis”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Had the Mutton Curry and a roti, plus the Coffee Salted Caramel gelato. I'm not a gelato fan, but I had to try it after the great reviews. Lello Lello didn't convert me, but the consistency of the gelato is finer and less nauseatingly creamy than the usual fare, so props to that. Very sweet, yeah. The highlight of my visit was the curry and roti combo. Both are substantial. The roti was buttery, chewy, and broke off in neat flaky spirals. The mutton curry also contained just the right amount of heat. I rolled it around my tongue and noted the grated coconut- it's not some weak cream-extract-thing. I hope they can maintain the quality. Note that their serving sizes are more oriented for dipping- akin to a Malaysian canai package. I was approaching it more as a snack than as a full meal, so this didn't bother me. It's all in the expectations I guess. Oh, and I had a glance at the drinks menu, which is decently priced for the area. Might be a good place for a beer or coffee if you just want to hang out for the afternoon.

• Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Amazing service!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

The staff are incredible! Love the service was awesome. Will be missing this place so much. The best gelato bar overall ❤️❤️

Perth, Australia
“Gelato heaven”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Had a great visit in Jan 2014. The gelato options are endless and the setting is relaxing. The location is perfect for Seminyak and there is plenty of room to park your scooter.

The bonus of the place is they have a curry stall which provides outstanding food. And then you can have even more gelato. My favourite gelato was the strawberry.

• Visited January 2014
Hobart, Australia
“Easy, Refined, Inexpensive and Great Curries Amazing Roti!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I love this little oasis. I feel like I am at the Raffles in Singapore. Elegant, casual, no fuss dining. The choice is easy..lamb curry, vegetarian curry or beef! Cooked before your eyes, authentic and delicious.
Served with rice and the most amazing Roti, Flakey, crunchy yet soft..the purrrrfect a compliment, TIP one rice between 2 is plenty.
All for under $10
I enjoy the variance of diners, some out for an evening walk and dropping in with the kids to enjoy a ice cream, others looking for a curry in a hurry, or simply kicking back with a beer.
I'm yet to taste the ice cream, too full after the curry, but plenty to select from with some wonderful flavours.. I look forward to my return. ...

• Visited January 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“BEST CURRY HOUSE”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

top curry house cooked in front of you , cant recommend this place enough, honestly the lamb ,beef or chicken, curries i tasted in along time,
the breads and cooked fresh in front of you..

Visited January 2014