“Villa Kalamaya 1”
Villa Kalimaya I - Villa overview at sunset
Villa Kalimaya I - Pool at night
Villa Kalimaya I - Lounge pavilion at night
Villa Kalimaya I - Pool and lounge pavilion at night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Vanessa J
“Villa Kalamaya 1”
Reviewed September 15, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I recently started in the stunning Villa Kalamaya 1 with my extended family (11 guests in total) It was well beyond all of our expectations and we couldn't have wished for a better holiday!!!

The staff were incredible, especially Fysh, who made us feel welcome from the minute we arrived and ensured nothing was too much trouble. All the gorgeous villa staff were beyond lovely making sure our stay was perfect - it was all the little things they did that made the big differences between Kalamaya and other villas we have stayed in.

The grounds were superb with plenty of room for everyone to have there own space and the accommodation was modern and beautifully presented.

In regards to location you just can't get any better!!! A short stroll they the gorgeous new Seminak Village gets you to the heart of the best restaurant and shopping precinct and you can also walk to Ku De Ta, Sea Circus and Potato Head.

We are already planning our next years stay at this gorgeous villa and can't wait to see our beautiful new friends Fysh and Gede again soon!!!!!

O6836ZZro...
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent villa in great location, with friendly staff”
Reviewed March 21, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We hired villa kalimaya 1 for a friends 40th birthday and stayed for 5 nights. The location was brilliant, centrally located and within walking distance of the beach, Seminyak square/village and all the great bars and restaurants. Despite the central location, the villa was located in a quiet area and was extremely peaceful. All the staff were fantastic, extremely helpful, non obtrusive and the meals prepared were amazing - I would definitely recommend ordering from the villa menu prepared by the villa chef for dinner at least one night. I would definitely recommend villa kalimaya to a large group - the property is extremely spacious, clean and the space and layout allows you to breakout from the rest of the group in need. Fysh, Alan, Alit and the team took such good care of us whilst we stayed, we didn't want to leave. Already looking forward to my next trip.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff and pool
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Mar 28, 2016
We are happy that you have chosen Villa Kalimaya for your friend's 40th birthday bash. On behalf of Fysh, Alan, Alit and the team, we look forward to your next stay!
Margareth...
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed January 5, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Our family stayed at Villa Kalimaya 1 over New Year 2015 and we absolute loved our stay.
A beautiful Villa and garden, perfect location and the most service minded and friendly staff.
We would all loved to come back.

Liked best: It's beuaty
Liked least: one bathroom needed to be looked at.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jan 6, 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that you had a lovely time at our villa. We look forward to having you back!
mesiba201...
Milan, Italy
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed October 9, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

If there is something which worth it the long trip to Bali, definitely is the experience in this beautiful Villa. Not only coz the amazing, cozy and charming place, not only coz is very centered but quiet, not only coz it seems like to be in Heaven, surrounded by a beautiful huge garden and wild nature u can even admire getting shower from ur outdoor bathrooms, but mostly coz the unbelieavble professionalism and kindness of Any (the Villa manager) and her staff. They have been 24/7 at our disposal, always with a big smile on their face and they did more than the due in order to make our stay an incredible experience.
They over-cared over us even when not required and either the food the great chef made for us every day was so tasty that we wouldn't never get rid of it (and believe me, if an Italian says that u can believe it!).
So, if u wanna go to Bali and enjoy the most, go to Villa Kalimaya.

Glen D
Melbourne, Australia
“Relaxing setting in a perfect Seminyak location – backed up by 5 star service.”
Reviewed September 13, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Villa Kalimaya1 has something for everyone -
The challenge is to leave the fantastic surroundings and explore Seminyak, however due to the location you can pop in and out without a fuss. We are 3rd time guests and it wont be our last - What makes this place even more special is the staff and management. They are truly fantastic people. The Chef at Villa Kalimaya1 is world class - high recommendation!
Special thanks to Yani and Gede...
Regards Glen

glicciard...
Milan, Italy
“wonderfull!”
Reviewed August 31, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

the villa is very nice and the staff very kind! the location of the villa is very good at 5 minutes of Seminyak town center.

Johnjusti...
Hong Kong, China
“Our stay at Kalimaya could not have been more perfect...”
Reviewed August 2, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This was a long awaited vacation for the four families that stayed at Kalimaya. A lot of coordination and planning went into our 8 day holiday so it was important that the Villa was up to the task of satisfying the varied tastes of all the families which included an infant, five kids and eight adults.

I must say emphatically that Villa Kalimaya turned out to be the perfect place and will remain in our memories as the place that made our summer for 2015. We will definitely look to return again for the following reasons:

1. The Staff - warm, attentive, kind and diligent. In particular, the Villa Manager Ms Yusof, the assistant Managers, Alit and Gede, and finally the chef Ketut were fantastic. They struck the right balance of being there when you needed them without feeling like they were intruding on our privacy.
2. The Food - though there are countless top rated restaurants in Bali, some of best meals were at the Villa prepared by Chef Ketut. In particular, the seafood barbecue was excellent.
3. The Villa - the layout of the Villa is ideal for multiple families with young children. The land area is huge with a big grass lawn and a proper pool that is even big enough for swimming laps. The rooms are far enough apart so that there is enough privacy but the layout and the lush landscaping keeps things intimate. We were able to play together or separately - simply a well laid out compound.
4. The Location - it felt like everything was within a few minutes walking distance from our Villa. The beach, all the hot restaurants and shopping were at our doorstep. If you value convenience and want to do things outside the Villa (in Seminyak) than I would think it would be difficult to top this Villa.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall layout and location of the villa.
Liked least: the facilities were a bit old and lighting could be brighter.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing