“Relaxing setting in a perfect Seminyak location...”
Villa Kalimaya I - Dining pavilion Villa Kalimaya I - Pool lounge
Villa Kalimaya I - Villa overview at sunset
Villa Kalimaya I - Pool at night
Villa Kalimaya I - Lounge pavilion at night
Villa Kalimaya I - Pool and lounge pavilion at night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Glen D
Melbourne, Australia
“Relaxing setting in a perfect Seminyak location – backed up by 5 star service.”
Reviewed September 13, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Villa Kalimaya1 has something for everyone -
The challenge is to leave the fantastic surroundings and explore Seminyak, however due to the location you can pop in and out without a fuss. We are 3rd time guests and it wont be our last - What makes this place even more special is the staff and management. They are truly fantastic people. The Chef at Villa Kalimaya1 is world class - high recommendation!
Special thanks to Yani and Gede...
Regards Glen

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
glicciard...
Milan, Italy
“wonderfull!”
Reviewed August 31, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

the villa is very nice and the staff very kind! the location of the villa is very good at 5 minutes of Seminyak town center.

Johnjusti...
Hong Kong, China
“Our stay at Kalimaya could not have been more perfect...”
Reviewed August 2, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This was a long awaited vacation for the four families that stayed at Kalimaya. A lot of coordination and planning went into our 8 day holiday so it was important that the Villa was up to the task of satisfying the varied tastes of all the families which included an infant, five kids and eight adults.

I must say emphatically that Villa Kalimaya turned out to be the perfect place and will remain in our memories as the place that made our summer for 2015. We will definitely look to return again for the following reasons:

1. The Staff - warm, attentive, kind and diligent. In particular, the Villa Manager Ms Yusof, the assistant Managers, Alit and Gede, and finally the chef Ketut were fantastic. They struck the right balance of being there when you needed them without feeling like they were intruding on our privacy.
2. The Food - though there are countless top rated restaurants in Bali, some of best meals were at the Villa prepared by Chef Ketut. In particular, the seafood barbecue was excellent.
3. The Villa - the layout of the Villa is ideal for multiple families with young children. The land area is huge with a big grass lawn and a proper pool that is even big enough for swimming laps. The rooms are far enough apart so that there is enough privacy but the layout and the lush landscaping keeps things intimate. We were able to play together or separately - simply a well laid out compound.
4. The Location - it felt like everything was within a few minutes walking distance from our Villa. The beach, all the hot restaurants and shopping were at our doorstep. If you value convenience and want to do things outside the Villa (in Seminyak) than I would think it would be difficult to top this Villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall layout and location of the villa.
Liked least: the facilities were a bit old and lighting could be brighter.
Friends getaway Families with young children
Lola K
“Stunning villa with fantastic staff”
Reviewed June 15, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My partner and I booked Kalimaya 1 for an extended stay to accomodate our families and as our wedding venue. The venue exceeded our expectations, the villa grounds and venue layout were ideal for socialising, retreating and of course, our wedding. We were able to hold both ceremony and reception within the complex. The central location of the villa was a massive advantage in terms of accessibility to shops and cafes without being too hidden or hard to find.

Yani & the staff were super friendly, accommodating and welcoming.  Several of our friends are even thinking about booking the villa for their upcoming special occasions.

The house was so clean and comfortable and all those who stayed there with us were so impressed.

I would definitely recommend this villa to all our friends and family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Brisbane Region, Australia
“VILLA KALIMAYA 1 BALI”
Reviewed June 8, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

VILLA KALIMAYA 1 BALI
I was celebrating my 60th birthday with a few friends, one of whom also was turning 60 this year we stayed 5days. I had no real expectations on what to expect from Villa Kalimaya 1. First of all it is very central, waking distance to shopping, fantastic bars and restaurants. The Villa was perfect, large enough so the 6 of us did not feel that we were on top of one and other. Large swimming pool beautiful rooms and bungalows. The staff were very attentive and very helpful. The gardens were beautifully maintained, gardeners every day cleaning the pool, sweeping the lawns and trimming the gardens. The cook produced delicious breakfast every day, refreshments by the pool or in your room, lunches and dinners when we weren’t going out. I would highly recommend Villa Kalimaya 1 to any one and we are look forward to returning. Thank you thank you to all at Villa Kalimaya 1 who made at experance such a joy. We feel so relaxed very difficult to go back to work.
John Croft
Brisbane Australia

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: loved the ambience
Liked least: nothing
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
ScottNuni...
Perth, Australia
“Best Service Ever!”
Reviewed May 17, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Beautiful, immaculate villa that is very well maintained with a fantastic Balinese feel.

The main highlight which stands out among all villas in Bali would be their top notch service which is second to none! We would definitely recommend this villa highly to anyone who would like to experience the real personal touch of Bali!!

Overall 5 out 5 stars!!

Your age range 35-49
Simon L
“Brilliant !”
Reviewed October 20, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Yarni (manager) and her crew are fantastic.. great location, facilities, food etc.. book u wont be disappointed !

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing