“YUM YUM YUM”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Booked lunch at Salt Tapas after having read a few favourable reviews, then after a 30 minute taxi ride found ourselves in a beautiful and exclusive villa complex in Seminyak, not at all what we expected as a venue. But Salt Tapas truly exceeded our expectations of the food, absolutely amazing flavours. The Pork Sliders were unbelievably good, as was the grilled lamb chops and tomato, mozzarella salad. We sat at a table by the pool, being a lovely day it was very relaxed and we felt so at home with the engaging staff treating us like old friends. Think we may have to venture back here for dinner before we head home, an outstanding food experience.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Wow, wow, wow.
We went to Sentosa for the Sunday family day which includes a menu for the kids to choice from and "unlimited churros". The adult lunch was amazing with many choices, I wish I was in Bali for more than 1 Sunday so I could try some of the other dishes on offer.
The value was great, the set price 135,000 rupiah included a fresh juice, a main, a side and the choice of entree or dessert. I had the dessert and Luke's signature Liquorish Parfait. Delicious!
The service was fantastic. The staff were fabulous with the kids and their wishes.
I will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Very cool tapas restaurant, very hip and funky.
Food was excellent, the tapas with asian influence we very tasty and looked amazing on the plate. We allowed the manager Rafael to pick our food and we were very pleased with what he had selected.

Rafael was also very helpful with giving us ideas of other restaurants and bars to visit, every recommendation he gave us was perfect, excellent food with top notch service.

Great night and we will return here for sure. Thanks Rafael for a great night!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Salt Tapas was on my list of must do's prior to coming to Bali and unfortunately I'm a little disappointed. The food was really quite nice so I guess my review comes from the lack of interest of the staff.. or indifference shown towards our group. Whatever the reason I would rate this experience as highly as I have others for this holiday.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My wife and I just got back to our hotel from having Tapas at Salt Luke Mangan in a Seminyak.

I have had the pleasure of eating food from Luke Mangan in Virgin Australia lounges, long haul Virgin Australia Business Class meals as well as Glass and Salt Grill in the Sydney and Gold Coast Hilton's.

The food never slips in quality taste or presentation and tonight was no different.

Salt Tapas is amazing and the food is so tasty, please try it, you won't be disappointed.

My only feedback would be to change the plates of dining guests between Tapas and Main meals, I had dipping sauce from my chicken drumsticks on my plate that I used for my seafood paella.

The Scallops, chicken drumsticks and Seafood Paella are to die for...

Enjoy!