“Good design”

La Favela Bar Y Restaurant
Ranked #128 of 573 Restaurants in Seminyak
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: La Favela Nightclub Bali's night clubbing in the purest form. Located in the heart of Oberoi, the club attracts a crowd that is international with a both smart and eclectic atmosphere. Our selections of old school music and popular hits.
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I went there with my friends. Cocktails were ok. This place is amazing. Love the design and atmosphere. Will come back next time for a dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,045)

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We headed here for 30th birthday . They serve a tapas menu & have a good wine menu. I love the decorations they have done a great job and its not like all the other restaurants in the area.

Food was amazing!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This place had not been opened when I was in Seminyak last year but had been highly recommended by a friend.
Luckily for us we were staying close by and could walk to the restaurant.
First impressions, on entry are fantastic. Amazing decor. We sat outside and although a bit dark..lighting could be a bit less discreet....had a fabulous meal. The steak was one of the best my daughter had ever tried and I shared a few dishes with my son. The prices, for Bali, are expensive but I suppose you are paying for the "experience". The young manager worked all the tables and was very interested in what we had to say about the food/place.
Seminyak keeps coming up with more and more places to eat and I must say this is a "notch-up" on anything there at the moment.
Would certainly recommend it, but, as previously advised, pretty pricey for Bali standards.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I was really happy that my son suggested this FAVELA restaurant!
The atmosphere of the antique decoration from all over Indonesia is stunning!
But much more important is the TOP FOOD! We started with a entree more an tasting of amuses/ tapas from Ceviche, most exciting raw fish dish. (Ceviche preparation is an art) also Foie gras was a part of the amuses and a the octopus yammmiee were greatttt, and a lovely pumpkin soup!
Who is this secret chef cook? I want to know more about him!
He is preparing food with Mucho Amore!
The main meal recommended by my daughter in law: quinoa with seafood like a paella but 100 times nicer ( I live in Spain and I love paella! ) heaps of shrimps some clams and octopus and on top of the dish a part of a grilled baramundy the flavors were wonderfully.
We couldn't leave without trying a desert and choose the tasting desert to share together. I cannot tell you it was too nice, the "Crema Catalana" for example or the Creme Brulee was melting on my tongue and more secrets from this Favela restaurant!
Seguramente I will go back this week before leaving for Europe!
And I will try the Tbone my son ate, he didn't talk a lot during our dinner and it was wonderful to have a familydinner what we both enjoyed.
And the Quality/Price and friendly waiters are amazing too!

Muchas gracias,
Tine Hoogkamer

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Amazing decor, attentive staff, awesome food. You must visit while you're in Seminyak, I've never seen a place like it!! South America meets Bali in an enchanted garden!