“Warm atmosphere and service”

La Favela Bar Y Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 573 Restaurants in Seminyak
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: La Favela Nightclub Bali's night clubbing in the purest form. Located in the heart of Oberoi, the club attracts a crowd that is international with a both smart and eclectic atmosphere. Our selections of old school music and popular hits.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We went to La Favela on our first night in Bali. It is quite a unique restaurant and bar with a very creative design. There are a number of different rooms and levels each decorated differently with a mixture of modern and old. We had tapas/snacks there. The service was great, the beer was cold and that is most important. The food was very well presented served quickly and very tasty. I would've have liked to go back there for dinner or lunch but we ran out of time. I would certainly go back there if we go back to Bali.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,040)

Reviewed October 27, 2013

If you are looking for another cool bar in Bali, this is definitely must a visit place. First you will be enter the place through a small bridge, in a chamber. Inside you will be fascinated with detail of decoration they have. They have indoor and outdoor seating area, some location have corner like the one you have in church, with Mary statue and rosary. A big old tree was keep there in purpose and become one of the decoration. Chilled music they play will make you hard to leave. This place not only blew your eyes from the moment you enter, at the very last, when the waiter give you bill, it will be served in a music box :)))) No comment about the food and drink, because I just had beers. I believe I will come back because of cozy place they have to hangout with friends.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This Restaurant is just awesome, everthing is perfect. Interieur is stunning, masses of antiques, waiters dressed really preppy, but cool, drinks served amazing and most important, the food made me speechles. The menu provides everythng you can wish for, starting with classics like carpaccio or pizza, up to peruvian canapees as a starter, which just blew me away. Decorated so perfectly that i didnt want to touch it first, but finally did. Lucky me :-) Perfection! Highly recommended, best Chef in bali!

1  Thank Marion1982
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Have been to bali many times & love the restaurants & food that bali has to offer but only discovered la fevola tonight. Disappointed I didn't know about it earlier! Service was outstanding, atmosphere was enchanting & eclectic..& the food..delicious!!
Gorgeous light gourmet pizza, tapas.. All delicious. Can't wait to come back next time we are in bali.

2  Thank NabLady
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Just walking down the road in Seminyak- looking for a place for dinner- and this place is what we found! WOW- amazing- we hadn't booked so had to wait in the bar for a table- which was not big deal- extensive cocktail list saw to that!! and then we were led into our own private room for dinner!! there were 7 of us- and the service, food and atmosphere here were totally out of this world! I can't reccomend it highly enough- veggie options, tick- private room (WITH our own private WC!!) tick, cocktails, tick, great service and value for money- tick, tick, tick!! thanks so much La Favela, you guys rock!!

1  Thank Taryn J