“superb place!! a must go!!”
Review of Babar Cafe

Babar Cafe
Ranked #294 of 579 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: French, Indonesian, Spanish, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Great place and great atmosphere! I loved everything about this bar and the food is so yummy you wouldn't really want to miss it out if you happen to be around. I've found the staff so friendly and helpful, which is always a plus. I went with my friends and I remember getting a few tapas and different cocktails..we loved everything! Such good value for money, deffo beats the competition! I highly recommend this place and I personally can't wait to go back.

12  Thank MariaA382MK

Reviewed November 3, 2013

After a long hot walk we actually were only going to stop for a drink. While having our drink we looked a the menu and the tapas looked great so we ordered some. We picked one of the already planned out tapas spreads, I think it was called Madrid. Each plate was amazing, so fresh and flavorful. I cant even say which item I liked best, they were all really good. My husband and I shared and could barely finish everything.

12  Thank Aprilp2412
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Our group were staying close to Babar cafe in Seminyak, and after discovering it we went back for breakfast every day! The staff were friendly and helpful, the food delicious and a great atmosphere. We can't wait to go back !!

11  Thank Katie B
Reviewed October 28, 2013

First cafe I stopped at while in seminyak. Great prices lured me in but the atmosphere and friendly staff have brought me back time and time again!

Worth a try just avoid the mushroom shakes ;)

12  Thank Baliaus
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The staff were amazing and really made our time here worthwhile. The coffee was great which was a nice surprise.

My husband and I liked our lunch here so much that we vowed to come back the next day - and did.

Next time we are in Seminyak we will definitely return. Thanks guys!

13  Thank Lauren051013