“Awesome”

Desu de Bali Surf - Surfing Courses
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Om Swastiastu Desu de Bali Surf is a Private Surf Instructor for individuals or, if you prefer, your small group of friends/family. We exclusively offer private coaching which makes Desu de Bali Surf unique as the focus is always 100% on your goals.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

This guy will try everything to give you a good time as well as teaching you everything you need to know about surfing. He keeps his groups small, which means you basicly get a private lesson

Visited February 2014
4 Thank Mathieusmey

• Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“best surf teacher!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

I've been taking lessons with Desu for several times now and I will do it again for sure! He is a great person and teacher who adjusts to your personal level of surfing and furthermore he always knows the best surf locations for that day. So you also get to see places that you probably would not have found by yourself. He is always positive, fun and keeps you motivated!
I can highly recommend booking lessons with him

Visited January 2014
7 Thank Sonja T
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great teacher!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Saw reviews online here and emailed him. He emailed back straight away and the rate was very reasonable compared to the Kuta surf schools. Desu picked me up on time from my hotel and took me to the beach. Beach was dirty, but that's all of Bali. He started out with safety basics and had me practice on dry land. Thirty minutes later, I was in the water and catching my first wave! Would recommend Desu for any beginners!

2 Thank Jennifer H