“WOW for all the wrong reasons”
Review of Mexican Express - CLOSED

Mexican Express
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mexican Express Warung is small cozy restaurant in the heart of Seminyak.The location between Town House and Kudeta,Wide parking space available.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We went to Mexican Express purely on the rating on Tripadvisor. Wow what a mistake that was

To be fair, the service was fine, but the food wasn't.

We started with a share plate of Nacho's.You could tell that that made their own Nacho chips, They were actually nice. But it was the small amount of nothing put on top that was disappointing.

Wifey had the Chimichanga's as a main, they were OK, a little greasy though.

I had the beef burrito's as a main. to say the were average, isn't fair on average.......

Look, I hope it was just a bad night for them, as hopefully so many reviews can't be wrong.

1  Thank Kane H

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Stumbled across this little restaurant and couldn't be happier. The waiter was super cheerful. I had the Mexican combo which was delicious and my wife had the delicious quessadillas. Good size servings with sour cream and guacamole sides. All up with a few drinks around 200-250 thou irp. Loved it

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Had a great feed here probably the best mexican we've had very fresh and beautifully made had to go back for seconds

Reviewed April 11, 2014

My husband and I decided to try Mexican Express after reading other people's reviews. I was sceptical as I didn't think you'd get good Mexican in Bali and boy was I wrong!!! It may be a small restaurant but the food was amazing!!! I couldn't decide what to have so ordered the Mexican Combo and my husband had the tortilla soup for entree and chicken enchiladas for mains. All the dishes were fresh and extremely delicious!! We'll be coming back again and will be recommending it to all our friends and families!!

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Yummy... The best Mexican food ever.
Nice and lovely staff and owner. Very clean and tasty food. I really loved it so much.
And for sure i will come back on my third visit to bali.