“Yummy food for amazing value!”
Review of Mexican Express

Mexican Express
Ranked #284 of 573 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mexican Express Warung is small cozy restaurant in the heart of Seminyak.The location between Town House and Kudeta,Wide parking space available.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My partner and I visited this restaurant after checking out trip advisor. The reviews are 100% correct! I ordered the chicken burrito and a bottle of water and my partner ordered the chicken echiladas, a cajun chicken pizza and large bintang. He ordered so much thinking that what he had ordered wouldn't fill him up - he was completely wrong! We were both so full at the end of dinner that we needed to walk it off. All of this cost 210,000 RP which is about $20 AUD or even less. The prices were net with no Government tax charge or service charge. I couldn't get over how cheap it was and also the food was absolutely delicious! The owner and waitress were also very lovely and we loved seeing the waitresses jaw drop when she saw the tip that we left her :) We will definitely be visiting this restaurant again!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The food is absolutely amazing and some of the
Nicest Mexican I've ever eaten (and yes I've been to Mexico)
Made was so kind and so funny we can't wait to eat there and see the great staff on our next trip to Bali !! Thank you guys !!
Love Kym & Wayne

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This little place is tucked away in Kaya Aya Square, Seminyak.
Unfortunately you have to look for it which we felt so sorry for the owner. He is fantastic, does a few magic tricks with you, and just a delight. We could not stay away, went 4 times with another couple. He was always thrilled to see us.
We can only wish him the best in this square of some really terrible restaurants.
But not his.
The fajitas are the best we have ever tasted, and ordered extra chicken, far too cheap Sir.
Do yourself a favour and visit his little shop. Don't get wooed into going to the big new Mexicano place like we did.Don't even make fajitas for you, just a party place.
Try our man out.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I found mexican express on TA and decided to try this restaurant because of excellent review. The food was extremely good with a reasonable price. I ordered nachos, Beef Fajitas and chicken quescadilla. Their beef Fajitas was the best Fajitas I've ever ate.
One good point about this restaurant, all the price shown on their menu are the nett price. There is no additional tax or services like many others restaurant in Bali.

However, I really disappointed for their services. The lady waitress there seems unwelcome for the customer. No smile on her face and she always talking to her phone, simply ignoring us.

This restaurant is really worth to try, if you don't mind of rude waitress.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

When we were strolling through the Kayu Aya square looking at all the new restaurants being completed or opened we were approached by The Manager Made from the Mexican Express who guranteed that we would not be disapointed. The waitress Ratih took our order and the meal was served within a reasonable time and looked fresh and well presented The taste and quality exceeded the visual expectation. We would highly recommend