All reviewsprivate cinemapop artrooftop barmonopoly boardunique hotelorbit restaurantgrand studiosmeg fridgecoolest hotellarge balconycool hotelstudio roomthe entire hotelsunset drinksku de ta and potato headwelcome cocktailpillow menu
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

After reading the reviews, I was convinced that staying in this hotel will be a good change from the usual Bali villas & resort that I stayed in before but I realized in few hours that it was not for me.

Pros:
Clean, modern & new feel to it.
Loved the music played in the room.
Martini served on arrival was great.
Closeness to the beach
Service is good. It's what you get in a good hotel but we missed the personal touch we get from service crews in Bali villas

It felt like it's a good option for a work- business trip. However, I was there for holiday.

Cons:
It gives you a hotel feel vibe & forget that you are in Bali. It might be great for others, but not for me.

Breakfast was ok not great. Maybe I had high expectation after reading the reviews. The food looked like it has been outside, displayed for a while.

Swimming pool was un-inviting for me. But i liked the art wall.

It's a very quiet hotel. I only saw 1 couple during my 5 day stay.

It's a bit of a walk to everything else except the beach. So we had to use taxi to go mostly everywhere when it was raining or late at night.

Taxis did not know this hotel. But I understand that it's because it's new.

I was disappointed with the pillows quality & how few of them are available. With the price paid, I expected luxury sheets , pillows & covers.

I stayed on first floor in a studio called bond on street.

Overall, I think it's s good studiotel but not for me. I wish the reviews had more details which could've helped me with my decision. Also note that although close to the beach, if you want clean area to lie on the beach, you will need to go towards the neighboring resorts. Also when we walked to the beach, we saw the Luna hotel. Although we didn't go in that hotel, the swimming pool looked more interesting & less inclosed.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank tinakh1
Luna2_Bali, Front Office Manager at Luna2, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2016

Dear Tinakh1

Thank you for taking the time to write such broad and in-depth feedback on your recent stay. We appreciate your pro’s and I sincerely apologise you feel this way relating to your con’s. We do understand that with the stark white and colourful interiors and pop art throughout Luna2 studiotel, the design is not what everyone looks for when they visit Bali. However, we are happy to provide a chic, ultra-modern and fun alternative for those who have been to the island before or are looking for a hotel with a more cosmopolitan feel. We have noted your all of your points and will be discussing at our executive meeting on how we can rectify them. We are grateful for you to bring them to our attention, with items to improve on such as the breakfast, sheets, pillows etc.
Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback. Rest assured we do not take your con’s lightly.
At Luna2 we are proud to say we are #1, and it is great regret that we failed to deliver on our aim to provide you with superstar service during your stay.

Reviewed July 9, 2016

This hotel is very unique and I never experienced before. The design is very sophisticated, hi-tech and so futuristic. My kids love this hotel so much. However since I prefer the more conventional Balinese hotel, I put 4 stars on this review. Anyway, this hotel is recommended, and I think everyone must try the experience.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank andygreco
Luna2_Bali, Front Office Manager at Luna2, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Dear andygrecco

Thank you for choosing to experience Luna2 this stay in Bali. We certainly agree that Luna2 is not a “traditional Balinese”, though we are a favourite spot for travellers who are looking for something fresh and new, and who enjoy ultra-modern and fun design. We pride ourselves on being one-of-a-kind, while also offering superstar and personalised services for all of our guests. I am delighted to hear that your kids loved staying with us, as our team enjoys going above and beyond for travellers of all ages.
Even though we do understand that many travellers to Bali are looking for a more traditional experience, we thank you for giving us a try and recommending that others do as well. On your next trip to Bali, even if you don’t stay with us, we hope you will come see us for dinner in Orbit restaurant or sunset cocktails in Space.
Thank you again for your honest feedback.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

My partner and I spent 2 nights at Luna2 Studiotel back in May 2016. Honestly, from the moment we were picked up from the airport (in a brand new mini-van, complete with a range of refreshments), I knew we were in for a treat! Although Luna2 is not what you would expect of Balinese accommodation, it is truly a phenomenal space. The interiors are a fun mish mash of mod, retro, and futurism, with lots of primary colour play. As there are only 14 rooms, you have a fair bit of space to yourself in your room, and you have a great view of the colourful pool from your own private balcony. With it's own cinema, a pool with pool toys, and an underground nightclub, Luna2 is perfect for adults and children (... and big children).

A highlight for me was most definitely the gourmet dinner we had at their restaurant, Orbit. Hotel food has never been that darn good! We had a great choice of wine and cocktails, and the staff were super friendly!

Luna2 is only about a 50m walk to the Seminyak beach front (their private hotel/villa is all that sits between the studiotel and the beach) and it is about a 5 minute drive to the Petitenget area.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Monique C
Luna2_Bali, Front Office Manager at Luna2, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2016

Dear Monique C

It was a pleasure to have you and your partner stay with us at Luna2 studiotel in May.
We are thrilled we were able to provide an out-of-this-world stay for you from the moment you were picked up at the airport. It is fantastic you got to experience all aspects of Luna2, from relaxing on your private balcony to enjoying a decadent degustation dinner Orbit restaurant. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our culinary team for the dinner experience.
We hope you can come back to watch a movie in Lunaplex cinema or to have more drinks in Space, our rooftop bar. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Jessica lee cook

Reviewed June 15, 2016

Quaint, private, and exceptionally hospitable. My stay at Luna2 was a good one. It's a creative space with post modern designs and a fun atmosphere. If you are a Star Trek fan, like the movie Barbarella, and enjoy pop art, then you'll feel right at home here. The staff immediately greeted me with a galactic themed cocktail and answered any questions I had. The rooms are large, comfortable, and the electronics are easy to use. Top floor has an outdoor bar and the bottom floor has a lounge/bar with a giant movie theater. My kind of place. It's a very unique spot in a good location with a professional staff. For those who like modern, stylish hotels.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank atmiv
Luna2_Bali, Front Office Manager at Luna2, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2016

Dear atmiv

Thank you for staying with us at Luna2 studiotel. We certainly agree that our ultra-modern style is different from anywhere else in Bali! I am personally pleased that you enjoyed your entire stay, from the welcome cocktail to the breakfasts, pool and Lunaplex cinema.
Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you back at Luna2 very soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

we stay for 2 nights here...when we arrived the staff were very helpful,the welcome cocktail was incredible..the room was ok, the pool and lunaplex also great, the breakfast so yummy, just view minutes from seminyak beach

this hotel is different from other hotel in bali, they have unique concept, this hotel didnt give u a natural scenery but if u want to stay at futuristic hotel so this place one of my recommendation

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank yanuaranggara
Luna2_Bali, Front Office Manager at Luna2, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2016

Dear yanuaranggara

Thank you for your recent stay with us at Luna2 studiotel and for taking the time to write a review. We certainly agree Luna2 studiotel is a unique concept from other hotels in Bali, with our ultra-modern design and superstar services. I am happy you were able to enjoy everything that we have to offer, from the outdoor lap pool, Lunaplex cinema, and being just steps away from Seminyak Beach.

Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you back at Luna2 again soon.