All reviews private cinema pop art rooftop bar monopoly board unique hotel orbit restaurant grand studio smeg fridge coolest hotel cool hotel large balcony studio room the entire hotel sunset drinks ku de ta and potato head welcome cocktail pillow menu
Reviewed June 15, 2016

Quaint, private, and exceptionally hospitable. My stay at Luna2 was a good one. It's a creative space with post modern designs and a fun atmosphere. If you are a Star Trek fan, like the movie Barbarella, and enjoy pop art, then you'll feel right at home here. The staff immediately greeted me with a galactic themed cocktail and answered any questions I had. The rooms are large, comfortable, and the electronics are easy to use. Top floor has an outdoor bar and the bottom floor has a lounge/bar with a giant movie theater. My kind of place. It's a very unique spot in a good location with a professional staff. For those who like modern, stylish hotels.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank atmiv
Luna2_Bali, Front Office Manager at Luna2, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2016

Dear atmiv

Thank you for staying with us at Luna2 studiotel. We certainly agree that our ultra-modern style is different from anywhere else in Bali! I am personally pleased that you enjoyed your entire stay, from the welcome cocktail to the breakfasts, pool and Lunaplex cinema.
Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you back at Luna2 very soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

we stay for 2 nights here...when we arrived the staff were very helpful,the welcome cocktail was incredible..the room was ok, the pool and lunaplex also great, the breakfast so yummy, just view minutes from seminyak beach

this hotel is different from other hotel in bali, they have unique concept, this hotel didnt give u a natural scenery but if u want to stay at futuristic hotel so this place one of my recommendation

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank yanuaranggara
Luna2_Bali, Front Office Manager at Luna2, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2016

Dear yanuaranggara

Thank you for your recent stay with us at Luna2 studiotel and for taking the time to write a review. We certainly agree Luna2 studiotel is a unique concept from other hotels in Bali, with our ultra-modern design and superstar services. I am happy you were able to enjoy everything that we have to offer, from the outdoor lap pool, Lunaplex cinema, and being just steps away from Seminyak Beach.

Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you back at Luna2 again soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2016

This is a wondefully eclectic, upmarket hotel with attentive staff, great amenities & high quality food. Close to beach, shops & restaurants.
Thanks heaps to Rebecca for ensuring we had everything we needed.

Room Tip: There are great corner rooms with views. I would pick the 2nd floor to avoid noise from below & roof top bar
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Luna2_Bali, Front Office Manager at Luna2, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2016

Dear Robyn H

On behalf of the entire team at Luna2 studiotel, we thank you for staying with us and for posting your kind review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, including the services, location, and food. I will pass your comments along to the team, who will be very happy to hear them.

We hope to see you back at Luna2 again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed May 30, 2016

I have been to Luna 2 many times to have a drink for sunset time. I have to admit that they have one of the best rooftop to watch the sunset, furthermore they have the best quality cocktails of Seminyak. The staff is friendly and really well trained. The german manager is professional and welcoming.
I have really enjoyed the private cinema located in the basement, it is so rare for an hotel to have its own cinema!!
The rooms are unique, i had the chance the visit some of them and they all have different atmosphere and decor.
Also, they are doing a Sunday roast which I strongly recommend. Really good food made by a real chef.
Always a pleasure to come and visit you at Luna2.
Keep on providing quality to guest.
AT

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
Luna2_Bali, Front Office Manager at Luna2, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2016

Dear tonio850

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your on-going support visiting Space champagne and caviar bar, on the rooftop of Luna2 studiotel. I agree, our cocktails are unique and certainly among the best in Seminyak, if not Bali! I will be sure to pass on your comments to our F&B director, Helmut Roessler, along with our team of chefs regarding the Sunday Roast.
We hope to see you back at Luna2 very soon for another film in Lunaplex or a rooftop cocktail soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

This is the easiest TA I have ever written and an absolute pleasure to write

Never have I actually been sad to leave a hotel, it was like leaving home and friends behind

In the run up to our stay Adi in reservations was so helpful.

We were picked up in the Luna mobile by Made who was really friendly and helpful

Greeted on arrival by the amazing Yoga and team, then Linda arrived in full uniform bearing lunatinis to drink

Yoga made us instantly welcome and we were treated as friends not guests

The sunset studio had everything you could wish for and more

The design element of the whole accommodation is nothing short of fabulous at its fabulous best

The staff cannot do enough and I have to mention Sri & Linda, Yoga, Arif, Made and the other drivers for basically being there whenever we needed anything and delivered with a smile and genuine warmth.

Gary on reception made me laugh all the time even more so when I realised she wasn't called Gary but Gory! To me she's always going to be Gary

She and Yoga are a credit to reception and should be very proud of the job they do

All the bar and restaurant staff are warm and friendly

We had the most amazing menu at dinner personally selected by the chef, it was stunning.

Helmut & Jessica run an amazing establishment with the back up of an outstanding out of this world team

It's quirky, it's kitsch and for 5 days it was home and we were sorry to leave.

Returning is not a question of if, but when - and I cannot wait !

Thank you so much to each of you and you made our holiday

Til the next time - keep shooting the moon

This hotel is number 1 on TA for a reason and it's going to keep its crown for a very long time

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MarcBRS
Luna2_Bali, Front Office Manager at Luna2, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2016

Dear MarBRS

On behalf of the entire management and frontline team we would like to thank you for staying with us at Luna2, and for you kind words and comprehensive review on Luna2 studiotel.
We will be sharing your review at our monthly staff meeting to highlight your fantastic comments and to show our team members the superstar service they provided during your stay. Delivering personlised, above-and-beyond service is always our goal, and I am happy to see that after reading your review we were able to achieve this in each aspect.
Helmut and I loved having you stay with us and we cannot wait to have you back!
Thank you again.