“Fantastic!”

Sushimi
Ranked #61 of 560 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kaiten Zushi (Rotating Sushi) together with an exciting ala carte menu to satisfy all japanese food lovers.
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I dined here 2 days ago for dinner. The sushi was amazing and the sashimi melted in my mouth. We went on Friday night so all dishes were 20k per plate. Will definitely dine here again!

1  Thank sezzy_m

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We were staying a few doors up from the restaurant and had walked passed and my wife and I thought it looked good.

We went for dinner last night and were not disappointed!! The staff were incredibly friendly and spoke excellent English.

The food was so fresh, the salmon sushimi melted in my mouth, we also had Gyoza, spring rolls, teriyaki chicken, and steamed rice. It was around $20 AUD or 280,000 rupiah for an amazing feed. I have been to high end Japanese restaurants Nobu, and KoKo but this tops them
both!

1  Thank Timmylo
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Sushimi is by far the best Japanese restaraunt I have eaten at in Bali. The food is amazing with a great variety of different plates to choose from. It's cheap and the service is second to none. I wish they had a sushimi in Australia. If your in Seminyak check it out you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Jakemos11
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went on Friday night when everything is 20k a plate. It was fantastic. The food is fresh, staff are courtesy and efficient and the restaurant is clean and air conditioned. Loved the chocolate brownies and rice paper rolls.

1  Thank robandand
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Found this little gem on my last visit to Bali and ended up returning to eat here a second time before I returned home. Wonderful fresh sushi and great service. Great for lunch or a casual diner.

1  Thank giggleloop11