“Real service with a smile” 5 of 5 stars

Wacko Burger Cafe
Ranked #10 of 452 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Cafe, Fast Food, Australian, Gluten Free, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are located on Jalan Drupadi across the street of the Harris Hotel Seminyak. Please call us for direction
Almere
“Real service with a smile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We usually eat local food when we are on holiday, but as a treat for our daughter we went out for a real burger. Excellent quality, affordable and best of all, great staff & service. Recommend to all.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic burgers, good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Wouldn't give them 5 stars and not sure how this is the #1 restaurant but it is very good. We went here twice.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Rome, Italy
“very taty burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Very tasty burger!! Great food but the place not very cosy.. You have to go there if you are simply hungry but not for a romantic evening

Visited July 2014
Perth Western Australia
“I dont understand the hype”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I had dinner at Wacko on our last trip to Bali in June and I can honestly say I do not understand the fuss OR the ranking as number 1.
My husband's burger was nice but nothing out of the ordinary and my burger was just ok.

The service was very prompt but it is just a burger joint, nothing special about the atmosphere or the food or the service that would justify it ranking above some of the amazing restaurants in Seminyak and I don't just been the high end ones....

• Visited June 2014
Mr_WACKO, Owner at Wacko Burger Cafe, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Melgeorge,

Thank you for your time to review us at Tripadvisor, we take any comments good or bad very seriously as it helps us to understand our customers.

You stated that your husband enjoyed his burger and the service was prompt, but rated us average, as we are just a burger joint.

I genuinely believe that you misinterpreted the way tripadvisor calculate their rankings. It’s more about being recommended instead of being the best. In some areas to be ranked highly it could be just a small local warung.

I do believe there are many more restaurant that does excellent food in this area, but all we do is trying to be as good as it can be in our field and luckily enough that most of our customers are appreciating with what we do and willing to recommend us to others.

I wish you a great holiday in Bali !

“We never say we are the best… we just try to be better everyday”

The Wacko Team
Manchester, United Kingdom
“burgericious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I don't normally eat western food when traveling but since this was number one it was definitely worth a visit. We arrived at 9.30 pm which was border line being shut so I was convinced it was going to be average at best. It was quite the opposite, the staff were very attentive considering they it was nearly knock off time. The food was delicious, I order a pick your own burger which I over picked as my eyes were bigger than my belly. My girlfriend ordered cheese and bacon burger and both were life changing. I really enjoyed the burger and for Asia it was exceptional. Big thumps up definitely a go!!

• Visited July 2014