“Juicy meat”
Review of Wacko Burger Cafe

Wacko Burger Cafe
Ranked #22 of 588 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: American, Australian, International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are located on Jalan Drupadi across the street of the Harris Hotel Seminyak. Please call us for direction
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We Had lunch there with my friends and it is definitely a must to try. cooked to order, quite cheap for delicious burgers.. When we were there, theres the Owner & He is very nice & friendly.. He ask us about hows the food..
The spot is in the market as it is in the far corner and the sign is blocked by trees. Overall The patty is so juicy.. The bread is light,, worth to try!

1  Thank Dian L
Write a ReviewReviews (2,767)

Reviewed April 11, 2014

As a self appointed burger connoisseur, having gained my qualifications burgernating my way around Australia and US, I was curious as to how his joint would stack up and it more than met my expectations.
The service was great and the beer super cold in pre-cooled glasses. There are little wooden puzzles on the table to keep you entertained but when the burgers arrive, it's difficult to concentrate on anything else. Not too sloppy, not too dry, busting full of flavour.... Uggrrruughh drool. And if the groans coming from the table next door were anything to go by, I'm pretty sure they enjoyed it too. We got the Wacko burger with cheese (have to pay extra for cheese) and had to stop ourselves from going back everyday to try a different burger but we were working our way around the island.
This place is a bit tricky to find, head down to the flea market from seminyak square. There are restaurants all lining the inside and wacko burger is in the corner. The sign is obscured by trees and we had to ask around before finding it. Imagine it smaller than you think but keep your expectations big, you won't be let down.

1  Thank CharliJPepper
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Found this spot on trip advisor and we are very glad we went. The burgers were delicious. I had the classic chicken burger and my husband had the classic beef burger. They were juicy, have lots of napkins handy! We shared the pineapple fritter with ice cream for dessert and it was tasty, not overly sweet. This small gem is well worth a visit.

1  Thank Guinness1961
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

It's all in the title had heard the hype about this place and thought we'd give it a shot not that hard to find soo good I had another burger for dessert cheap as chips too!!

1  Thank Tf121182
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We hunted this place down after seeing the great reviews on TA and it was well worth it! Spoil yourself and upgrade your beef patty to Wagyu :)

1  Thank KikiMarie03