“Yummy Burgers”

Wacko Burger Cafe
Ranked #13 of 510 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Cafe, Fast Food, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are located on Jalan Drupadi across the street of the Harris Hotel Seminyak. Please call us for direction
Brisbane, Australia
“Yummy Burgers”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

We just ate here tonight, I had a Speedy Gonzales. It was one of the nicest burgers I've ever had. It was like a taco on a burger, amazing flavours. I love Tacos so anything that tastes like a Mexican taco wins my vote!!
The prices were pretty good and the meal was actually filling. I'm not a huge eater but I find most places in Bali serve small meals.
We will definitely be going back on this visit to Bali!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne
“very, very good.”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Had lunch there today with my wife and it is definitely a must do for an easy, fast and delicious burger. Wide range and cooked to order. Pretty cheap as well. Service prompt and friendly.

One tip, it is not that easy to spot in the market as it is in the far corner and the sign is blocked by trees. Worth finding though.

• Visited April 2014
Beijing, China
“Great Burger”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We made a point to stop by Wacko burger. It was excellent and their choice of topics was very good. We loved the teas. Very fruity and not too sweet (they don't add sugar). Maybe not revolutionary, but definitely very good for people who like burgers.

• Visited April 2014
“Best burger at bali , better than bk.....”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

You have to try it.... and finnaly we found the best burger in bali.... good place , clean , good staff

“Yes best burger”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

If this restaurant was more chilling-out friendly, I would come here much more often.. can't deny the burgers are very very good that makes you go "Ahhhh what a great burger" each time you have a bite, it sounds a bit exageratting to say it's the best burger but I can think of anyplace that does it better than Wacko. The owner always greet the guests and check if everything's good.. love the milkshake too, will come here again next time with some friends so I can get them to order different things.

• Visited March 2014