“Great Food, Great Service”
Review of Wacko Burger Cafe

Wacko Burger Cafe
Ranked #18 of 550 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: American, Australian, International, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are located on Jalan Drupadi across the street of the Harris Hotel Seminyak. Please call us for direction
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Also great price. I would have to say this was one of the best burgers I have ever had. The fried chicken wings are spicy and to die for!

Mr_WACKO, Owner at Wacko Burger Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you for your valuable reference, we consider ourselves grateful with all the testimonials we are receiving.

Hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Wacko Burger Cafe

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Just went for dinner tonight. I had the classic burger, and while I can't say it was great, it was pretty good indeed. I think I should have tried a specialty burger, such as the ofmg burger.

Would definitely return when feeling the urge for a burger

Thank you for your helpful comment, we consider ourselves flattered with all the statements we are receiving.

Regarding your comment, please come again to try our speciality burgers, or try to design your own burger stack....

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Not easy to locate, but worth that little effort. Fresh, tasty, filling and juicy burgers.
Special mention to the owner for noticing that I the hot afternoon got the better of me and offering immediate assistance. Kudo's!

It was our pleasure to assist you,... that day was a very hot day, and feeling dizzy in a hot Bali day can happen to all of us.

hope to see you again when your in Bali.

The Wacko Team

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Went there for lunch. There was 5 of us. I don't know what everyone was raving about. It was just a burger. We had a range of burgers and afterwards we were all, yeah that was alright. Was nice fresh buns and tasty burgers but they were not huge and I am always happy for a burger bun to be toasted so that it has a bit of warmth in it. Definitely wouldn't rush back again but if you are in the area and want something nice its worth a try.

Mr_WACKO, Owner at Wacko Burger Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear aussiecosi69,

Thank you for your comment, we take every single review of our customers very seriously…

About your question, I'm not sure what everyone is raving about, but all I can say... thank you to everyone that gave us a nice rating, we feel very fortunate enough to be able to please so many people. All I can say, we try our best to give quality & value... Our beef is made from 100% beef (no eggs, no bread crumbs, just light seasoning while it’s cooking on the grill), bread is baked every day and all our condiments are prepared on a daily basis… !

You mentioned that our burger where not huge, I guess that is depending from person to person… and depending on which burger you order. All our standard beef burgers are made with a 125gr patty made of 100% beef, if you upgrade your burger into a wagyu burger the patty will be 180gr and if you order the massive wacko attack the patty weighs 500gr.

We know that it is hard to please everyone, that why we also have BUILD YOUR OWN STACK option, so everyone could make their burger the way they like it !

If you are planning to visit us again, toasted bread is also an option, please just mentioned it to the waitress and we will take care of your request.

If there are dissatisfactions in our food or service, please mention the incident at the time, so we can take action immediately… we never say that we are the best, but we try to do better every day!

Best Regards,

The Wacko Team

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We found this place by chance after walking around the little market in the square. As vegetarians we are never sure when traveling asia if fish sauce will be in the meal but the staff guaranteed 100% vegetarian. The choice is great and the taste is fantastic, we can't praise this burger restaurant enough. The owner even came and had a drink with us and gave us lots of tips on what to see and eat around the island.

Mr_WACKO, Owner at Wacko Burger Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Thank you for your great statement, we consider ourselves blessed with all the comments we are getting.

Glad you enjoyed our product and service.... just would like to add to future vegetarian visitors... our Vegetarian burger is not a Vegan Burger, it still consist eggs.