“Best burger ever”
Review of Wacko Burger Cafe

Wacko Burger Cafe
Ranked #22 of 573 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: American, Australian, International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are located on Jalan Drupadi across the street of the Harris Hotel Seminyak. Please call us for direction
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I went there after reading the review on trip advisor. It is small and cozy. The burgers were so good i wanted so bad to go again. Unfortunately, there was no time. Highly recommend this place. Friendly waitresses and the owner was there as well and it was a pleasure meeting him. Deserves to be no 1

Regards

1  Thank Nanaq87
Write a ReviewReviews (2,698)

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I ate here last night with my husband. The place is situated in the flea market in Oberoi. Cozy atmosphere and not really crowded with tourists, we really enjoyed our dinner. The burger is more than delicious, but not really 'that' special.The waitress is very nice, friendly, and she knew how to recommend food and drinks.

1  Thank michimayo
Reviewed February 7, 2014

My family ate here for supper one night. As a big trip advisor fan, I was excited we were staying at a villa that was close to this restaurant. I am not sure what the big fuss is all about, the burgers are average at best. All 5 of us had different kinds, none of them great. The fries you got were tasty but only a small handful. The waitress we had was incredibly nice, the only bright spot.

1  Thank Kasey M
Mr_WACKO, Owner at Wacko Burger Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Thank you for your contribution, we always appreciate feedback from our customers.

I’m sorry to hear your disappointment in our establishment as you might expect so much more, and instead just found a small café who sells burgers.

When you mentioned, “What all the fuss is all about” I agree, … I wonder why someone would think it’s a posh fine dining place.

For your information, we use 100% quality beef, bake our bread and prepare our ingredients fresh... "EVERYDAY"....we never say we are the best, but we try to be better every day.

We are fortunate enough to be recommended by most TA users that have visited us, but I guess it’s not possible to please everyone, as the quality of taste is different to every individual.

If you consider trying us again one day, it would be my pleasure to introduce and explain you to our concept.

Wacko Team

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Visited this place after reading the reviews on trip advisor. Ordered the Bacon and Melted Cheese burger. The beef was done just nice (medium well) which made the burger very juicy. We also ordered the spicy wings and found it a bit too spicy for our taste.. overall, the food is value for money.

Mr_WACKO, Owner at Wacko Burger Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your honest review, we truly appreciate your feedback.
Whenever your back in Bali, come and say hello!

Wacko Team

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Ate here twice during our 4 day stay in Bali. Both times had the Flaming Bali Crunch burger with fries! It was a GREAT burger! The Indonesian chili sauce (sambal) & potato chips really did it for me! The owner was there both times and came over to say hi & see if we were enjoying our meals. Wacko Burger is Definitely worth a visit. Reasonably priced as well.

2  Thank thewandererone

Thank you for your contribution, we consider ourselves blessed with all the comments we are getting.

Hope to see you again on your next visit in Bali

Wacko