“AmaZingly best burger” 5 of 5 stars

Wacko Burger Cafe
Ranked #11 of 463 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Cafe, Fast Food, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are located on Jalan Drupadi across the street of the Harris Hotel Seminyak. Please call us for direction
Jakarta, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AmaZingly best burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We went to Wacko based on review & found it really good.
the burger is nice & kids really loved it, in fact we going back twice before leaving Bali.
Chef Tino provides warm meal & hospitality, good stuff

Barcelona, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What about the Chef?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Just want to say, I m a regular customer when i m on a business trip in Bali . Love the burgers and please do talk with the chef. Yesterday I discovered that the Chef was born, raised and trained in Europe, had his own fusion restaurant in Brisbane and was the 2nd executive chef on the Holland America cruise line. Seems he has been everywhere. From Russia to South America and everything in between... Good luck further and see you next month!

Sincerely yours,

Carlos G.

1 Thank Carlos G
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“excellent burger ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Excellent taste, excellent quality of beef, and the grill them at right temperature, so it cooked well and juice.

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
“Best shakes!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I had the nasi goring and a strawberry milkshake. The milkshake was the best I have ever had in my entire life. Super yummy and good prices.

Visited September 2013
Perth, Australia
“Best burger I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The burger I had tonight was the best that I've ever had! I'm vegetarian and find it really hard to find a proper burger, but tonight I finally found one! I got the Down Under burger with the vegetarian patty and my mum got the Flaming Bali Crunch with beef, she also said it was the best she's had. The service was great, the waitress helped me picked a vegetarian one and was super helpful. Even the drinks were amazing! All of that was under $20 which is amazing considering that's the price of one burger in Australia. I'm taking my dad on Friday when he comes to Bali because I have to have the burger again!

• Visited September 2013