“Clean, Quiet, Peaceful”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Bathroom (Third Bedroom)
Bathroom (Third Bedroom)
Street
Entrance
Atrium style house built around the pool
open living ,lounge and pool
Bar and kitchen
Dining with view of bar and kitchen
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom with Balcony
2nd bedroom
2nd bedroom  downstairs
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Thomas C
Paris, France
“Decepointing”
Reviewed June 19, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

After reading all the reviews of this villa, my familly and i were looking forward to stay in batu karu.
Even being angry and even shocked from the owner attitude i will stay as objective as possible.

We are renting villa in bali 2 times a year but because of the full occupancy of the ones we use to rent we made this choice....

First of all the villa is much more tired that what it looks like in the pictures.
The villa is in fact a two bedroom villa forced in a three bedroom as the last room is obviously smaller than the other ones and dont get a bathroom... such a shame you have to go through the all villa to go in a service bathroom next to the kitchen where you get a shower without hot water...
If you want to take a proper shower you have to go the bathroom of the other rooms were you obviously dont get any privacy...

The pool area is incredibly small, instead of using the space to make a nice pool and lounging area they use it to make a tiny fishpond that is sadly dirty and smelly.
So you just get a 3 meter on 3 meters pool and two sun chairs. No space at all to put a third one. The condition of the so called pool is a joke the tiles of the stairs are broken and of course nit fixed . When i asked the pool cleaner why they not fix this he become extremly aggressive saying that the pool was perfect and nobody have never been injured before so no reason to complain....??

The only space in the villa to stay with the 6 persons supposed to be in is at the dining table in the middle of the living room between a sofa and a tv??.

We had an accident the first day of our stay as the window of the tiny room felt down after trying to open it. Extremly dangerous if somebody was behind it.
The next day nothing was done. 2 days after a man came to fix it and saw that the window was indeed in broken condition before we arrived.
As only answer we received an order of the owner of the house to pay for the reparations without trying to know first if it was our fault or not or if anybody injured. We paid the 250k and we send a mail to the owner to explain that we were decepointed with her attitude and the villa condition.
We had to wait more than a week for the answer after lots of talking with nyoman the manager of the villa.
The mail was a shame for the owner that only showed how arrogant she were.
She wrote that we couldnt complained as we paid less than a youth hostel if we account the price per person??? Really???
So im sorry that me and my family are poor people only able to rent her villa for two weeks, we will not bother this Madame Anama anymore rest assured...

All in all i acknowledge all the wonderfull comments on this villa and even if im a bit confused with it, i only can give my experience.

Villa for 2 couple max
tired condition
Hot water only 5 mins max per shower
Feet bath instead of swimming pool
Smelly pond fish.
Be aware that Nyoman is a very nice person if you follow what she wants if not she can be quite rude. Like i had no choice than checking inn at 12 because after she was busy???
But it was her first holiday in 4 years as Madame Anama state it in her deliciously arrogant e mail.
Well im working leaving and married with an indonesian since 6 years and i never heared of something like this. But If its true that she had no holidays in 4 years than the wonderfull Madame Anama should be ashamed.... just unbeleivable.

I will not recommand this house to all the poor people like me looking villa in this price range...
They are so much ( maybe for sure only) better choices everywhere in the area.

Location is ok as long as you dont rent a car
Made was an extremly nice person, very polite and comprehensive and i thank her a lot.

Date of stay: June 2016
Management Response
Jul 17, 2016
I certainly understand that the broken leg of one of your children while surfing at the beginning of your Bali vacation caused you a lot of frustration.
A small piece of glass falling out of sliding window in my villa , which has worked fine for 16 years and was probably handled poorly by you , did not help your situation .
However ,criticizing every aspect of my villa ,which has been rated with nothing but 4 and 5 stars from all other guests in the past 10 years ,is not the proper way to deal with your unfortunate situation . Wishing you the best of luck for your future vacations in Bali .
andrea_di...
Singapore, Singapore
“Clean, Quiet, Peaceful”
Reviewed October 19, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This was my first trip to Bali and I had the honour of organizing this trip on behalf of my 6 girlfriends from secondary school. This was our first reunion in 10 years. When I contacted Anama, she was very confident that this villa would suit our needs, based on what I had listed to her. And it did. The place is stunning, well kept and beautiful. Unfortunately we didnt get a chance to meet Anama but her staff are true gems. Nyoman (housekeeper) and Ketut (driver) are so hospitable and gracious. I booked this villa way back in April and had several questions to Anama in the months and days leading to our reunion. Anama answered each and every question with patience and clarity. It was a pleasure interacting with her. Her staff are wonderful. Since we were arriving from 6 locations, airport transfers had to be organised for each visitor at various times, which Anama coordinated for me and Ketut executed so willingly. We were at the villa from August 18-24. The villa is placed very close to the beach and has a restaurant just at the beginning of the lane for those days, when one feels lazy to walk further down for a meal. The villa is clean and well kept. Nyoman orgainzed breakfast for us each morning and Ketut drove us to Kuta for a day of shopping and a bit of sightseeing. Overall we were very satisfied with our experience at this villa and we will surely recommend this one to anyone looking for a villa in Seminyak.

Date of stay: August 2015
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Australia
Reviewed October 11, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Date of stay: October 2013
Switzerland
Reviewed September 21, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

New Delhi
Reviewed September 13, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: September 2013
Hamburg
Reviewed September 12, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Philippines
Reviewed September 12, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing