“nice hotel”

Sense Sunset Seminyak
Ranked #112 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We stayed in the hotel for 1 nite and find the room is quite nice, clean and neat. big reception area and for a good variety of breakfast (though we find the nasi kuning not well cook), you can relax on the benches by the pool or near the reception.

However the staff are not very attentive nor helpful, we book for three rooms with childrens aboard and we have to struggle by ourself on the baggage and stuffs.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank rianiriani

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I am very choosy when it comes to choice of hotel. I set high standards in this regard and want all the facilities, appearance and grace to be at peak. I got all my desires at Swiss-Belinn Seminyak. The hotel is located on the famous Sunset Road street, one of the happening areas for business. The road leads to the main places like shopping arcades, restaurants, nightclubs, cafes and plenty of other attractions for tourists. I had access to all important places and enjoyed the thrill of island.
The exterior of hotel won my heart in first sight. The elegant design and structure presents picturesque beauty for tourists. As I entered inside, my attention was drawn by a splendid masterpiece, clear blue-watered swimming pool. It entices you to dive in it immediately. My friends were there to receive me at the entrance. I was restless to ask the questions about fun places and popular markets of Bali. They were kind enough to absorb my typical chatty style and provided me with valuable information for making my stay worth remembering at Bali. They showed me the secret path to Jalan Raya Seminyak, the place full of thrill and enjoyment.
Perhaps the most enjoyable thing about the hotel is its Deluxe Rooms. You have choice from 196 luxurious rooms. There are simple Deluxe, Superior Deluxe with Balcony and Grand Deluxe with Balcony and suites. Whichever room you choose, you won’t be disappointed. I chose Superior Deluxe and loved the pleasure in watching 32” TV on soft plush sofas. I enjoyed working on the internet through high bandwidth Wi-Fi on my laptop which is necessary to carry for business traveler like me. I was soothed by a tea and coffee. I enjoyed the comfortable night sleep on big bed with soft pillows.
Talking about food, I wasn’t disappointed by the taste and variety of items. I could discover plenty of meal options even in the breakfast. The breakfast had typical Indonesian flavored dishes as well as home-made yogurts, pasta and cereal. I must say that Swiss-Belinn Seminyak has certainly satisfied my taste buds. The best thing about breakfast was pastries which were extremely crunchy with yummy butter taste. I couldn’t have asked for a better start of a full day at Bali.

Room Tip: The breakfast is the real deal
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sethlestath
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I remember making this booking reservation online and paying in FULL September 5. When I checked in at the hotel on September 21, I was told that NO PAYMENT was made on my credit card and that it was only used to confirm the reservation. Well, I received my credit card billing statement today, and I was charged TWICE.

Honestly, I had a very pleasant stay in this hotel. It's very clean and simple. The price is very reasonable, and location is relatively central. Buffet breakfast was good and the reception was very accommodating. I would rate this place as a 4, except this had to happen. So, I hope you can REVERSE this. I've sent an e-mail as well.

Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Ana C
gmsise, General Manager at Sense Sunset Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your e-mail and also feedback towards our hotels, we are glad to learned that you have enjoyed your recent stays with us and value our hotel as a 4 star hotels.

Please accept our sincere apology for the doubel charges on your credit card as one of our front desk staff was failed to follow the procedures in checking your booking confirmation carefully as it was prepaid booking. We are refunding the charges immediately to our credit card and it should be cleared and reversed the charges as soon as possible.

Once again, thank you very much for your support and we are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotels. Please do contact me again for your future reservation or if any oher assistant required.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Having been unable to get late checkout from booked hotel decided to book here despite only staying for eight hours. Walked in day before booked and paid (just over $50) for room next day. Agreed early check in for 11:00 and despite some confusion (quickly sorted out) at check in we were checked in. Hotel is new and squeaky clean. Room spacious nice firm bed but no wardrobe just rack with hangers. Bathroom nice, balcony overlooking pool and cool air conditioning makes it all good. Booked massage and despite confirming time on arrival were asked to wait 45 minutes as they were booked?
All that said nothing to put anybody off staying here. Hotel is a little walk away from Seminyak's main busy street but for the price and cleanliness being so good this would be a great place for any short stay in Bali.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
gmsise, General Manager at Sense Sunset Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Greetings from Swiss-belinn Seminyak Bali,

Thank you very much for your feed back, we realy appreciate our valued cutomer feedback as we are learn and continously improve from input of our valued customer such as yourself.

We are committed to continuously maintain our service and cleanliness of the hotel facility and guest room for the comfort stays of our guests. We are glad that within only 8 hours stays with us you are able to notice this and put your effort to give us this feedback and we realy appreciate that it is comming from you.

Once again, we thank you very much for your stay with us and looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel. And please do not hesitate to contact me directly to my e-mail gmsise@swiss-belhotel.com

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Staff were all helpful and polite, and service was always prompt. And understanding that my flight was departing only in the evening, they allowed me to check out in the late afternoon. Breakfast was a good mix of international and Indonesian food. If you're looking for a hip and happening area though, Swiss-Belinn wouldn't be a good choice. It's in a quiet area of Seminyak, away from the beach.

Room Tip: If you prefer a room with a window, you might want to get the Superior Deluxe rooms because Deluxe r...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
gmsise, General Manager at Sense Sunset Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Greetings from sunny island - Bali,

It was a pleasure to have you with us as our guest and we thank you for your positive comments on our employee also services provided. we are continuously trying to improve our service and exceed the expectation of our guests.

Our hotel is located at strategic location for shopping and dining as it walking distance with direct access from the backside of the hotel to some well known and famous restaurant and cafe in Seminyak area. On daily basis we have shuttle service to Kuta beach and 15 minutes walk to double six beach.

Once again thank you very much for your valuable comments and we certainly looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

With best regards,

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Great work from the team at SB Seminyak - firstly by upgrading me at no extra charge and then by offering me a late check out ay 1800 as complimentary. Front desk were very helpful and remembered by name. The room itself is pretty much a 5* standard room with a soft and comfortable bed with premium linen and the bathroom is fabulous. Personally I'm not a fan of the indoor pool but it's there if you want it and at the price point which was RP500,000 a night the SB offered outstanding value. |It's in a good location for some of the best restaurant and boutiques on the island and I really look forward to comiung back. Teremakasih banyak.

Room Tip: Perhaps avoid the first floor if you want to be away from the hustle and bustle of the pool and cafe...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
gmsise, General Manager at Sense Sunset Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Greetings from Swiss-Belinn Seminyak Bali,

On behalf on the team of the hotel we would like to thank you for your kind comments. We are glad and happy to know that our gesture was given to you in order to make your stays a memorable one was fulfilled. Swiss-Belinn Seminyak is 3 star plus but we are trying our best to extend our personalized service and try to exceed the expectation of our guests with our passion and professionalism.

We understood your preference on the room allocation for your stays with us, therefore please send me an e-mail to gmsise@swiss-belhotel.com informing your previous room and registration for us to ensure that the future room allocation will be on your liking and preference.

Again, we thank you very much and looking forward to meet you in our hotel again.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I really liked this hotel, new, clean, nice, close to center. Staff is great, breakfast excelent, food also. Thought i don't see any more the interest to go to seminyac, if you are there, this is the hotel you should stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Greetings from sunny Bali,

Thank you for your recent visit and stay with us and we are pleased to learned that you have enjoyed your stays with us.

Our hotel has been open last May 2013 and as you have mentioned that our location is very strategic for leisure as we are at walking distance to well known Seminyak Restaurant and Boutique. Within only less than 10 minutes walking we can reach the famous Warung made's, Warung Italia and nearby boutiq "Biasa" etc. Our hotel is also strategic for big group and meetings the access from Sunset road and large parking space at hotel and basement.

Once again, we thank you very much and looking forward to welcome you back to Swiss-Belinn Seminyak Bali and please do not hesitate to contact me directly at e-mail gmsise@swiss-behotel.com

With best regards,