“Awesome”

Olive
Ranked #273 of 579 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Olive restaurant is open daily from 7am to 11 pm and offers breakfast , lunch and dinner. It is restaurant where fresh ingredients are key, with a big range of menu choices of simple yet delicious food with reasonable prices. A casual restaurant with touch of sophistication with the atmosphere that is comfortable and welcoming, perfect for the casual meal or an ice-cold beer. The restaurant has an outdoor patio with a bar and the air-conditioned dining area inside . The casual bar & restaurant is ideally situated in the heart of Seminyak in the middle of Jl, Petitenget.
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

I've lived in Bali for a year while I did my internship in the F&B department of a 5 star hotel. I am a hospitality freak and during this year I visited Olive restaurant regularly. All experiences were awesome. I like the staff and the food is great. A great atmosphere and special requests were no problem at all! Definately a place where you have to go during your stay around Kuta/Kerobokan/Petitenget!! Very satisfied!!!!!!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Trendy looking café and reasonable prices. breakfast Ok but nothing special.
Service was good but the café wasn't very busy.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Had a quick bite with my parents and sister - I ordered the roast beef toasted panini but paninis were sold out, so I had it with a wrap instead. The filling was actually pretty good, though the tortilla wrap itself was a little too hard. Must say that the porsciutto sandwich my sister had was amazing and so is the salmon sandwich. Pretty good service as well!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I don't understand how a restaurant in such a tourist location can make such a bad burger, wraps... we went there with a group of 6 and all of us didn't finish our meals. They failed to tell us all the missing ingredients in the meals that was on the menu. My advice to the chef or staffs.. if you don't have the product, don't sell it without telling the customers that you are out of the ingredients.. it defeats the purpose of the dish the customer is trying to order. The burger was soggy!!! don't serve wet buns. Doubt we would go there again... disappointed to say the least.

2  Thank sophani s
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stopped here for a quick lunch and was suprised by the food. Even though the fare is simple it is extremelly delicious.