Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Scuba Diving Course experience with ASDB

ASDB is simply a wonderful place to learn everything about scuba diving. My experience in taking... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2021
Richard R
Semarang, Indonesia
Tulamben diving

Went on 2 dives at Tulamben on June 23, 2021. Stefan was my guide. We saw too many fish to list but... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2021
ncloewen
Bandung, Indonesia

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $69.00
from $40.00
from $37.59
from $35.83
1,182 results
All reviews nusa penida manta rays dive master padang bai open water manta point liberty wreck marine life crystal bay mola mola these guys fun dives awesome dive drift dives refresher course dive shop great instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2019 via mobile

I completed my Open Water Diver Cert course with Adventure Scuba Diving Bali and honestly had the time of my life! I’ve been in the water surfing and swimming my whole life so felt comfortable from the beginning, and my instructor, Aces, made the learning process as seamless as humanly possible. From teaching me how to use / assemble all the gear, to showing me around the JAW-DROPPINGly beautiful reefs, bays, and wrecks around Nusa Penida and Bali, I really couldn’t have asked for more. I lucked out and got one on one instruction the whole time and was able to enjoy a lot of the underwater time while still passing all the rigorous tests to get my certification. The drivers and lunches provided were always top notch and the reefs were some of the most beautiful sights these two eyes have ever witnessed! Seriously go here if you’re going Diving in Bali, there is no one better.

Reviewed October 8, 2019 via mobile

Very well organized and structured. Quick and easy booking! Can only recommend and would dive again with them.

2  Thank Leckertester
Reviewed October 7, 2019

My wife and I just returned from Bali where we dived with Adventure Scuba at three sites: Tulamben/ Liberty wreck (with Helen), Padangbai/Blue Lagoon (with Claire) and Nusa Penida (with Rasmus). Booking trips and hotel pick ups worked like a clockwork, including equipment transfers and lunch arrangements. All three diving instructors were high level professionals, very approachable and extremely helpful. We had a fantastic experiences and look forward to more diving with the outstanding crew of Adventure Scuba!

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank PAVEL K
Reviewed October 6, 2019

10/10! Excellent trip! I scuba dived with Adventure Scuba for the first time at Tulamben today and it was a fantastic experience. Helen was an absolutely amazing instructor and explained everything clearly and with safety as the priority. The dive site was stunning with lots of dragonfish, clown fish, octopus and stingrays. I felt very safe and comfortable the entire time and have decided to come back and do my certification course with this company as soon as possible. The trip is excellent value too, as transfers, lunch, equipment and instruction are all included. Anyone wishing to experience scuba diving for the first time should definitely give Adventure Scuba a go - particularly Helen! She’s fantastic!

Reviewed October 2, 2019 via mobile

I am just a beginner with only 4 dives under my belt after my certification. I couldn’t be happier with my choice to go with Adventure scuba diving. Not having dove in four years I took a refresher course ($39), which I highly recommend at their pool. they conveniently scheduled my pool session at 4 PM so as not to chop up my day. 9 AM is also the other timeslot they use. Helen was my instructor and she was fantastic, not making me feel like a newbie but allowing me to work on skills that I had forgotten. On the next day I was paired With Rasmas. It’s quite evident the entire crew, despite diving nearly everyday have a real love for the sport and nature. Their equipment is great and the boat to get you there is very sound, take it from a former Marine mechanic. Add a shout out to Adam, great communication. !!5 Stars!!

3  Thank MikePardo4369