Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Scuba Diving Course experience with ASDB

ASDB is simply a wonderful place to learn everything about scuba diving. My experience in taking... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2021
Richard R
Semarang, Indonesia
Tulamben diving

Went on 2 dives at Tulamben on June 23, 2021. Stefan was my guide. We saw too many fish to list but... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2021
ncloewen
Bandung, Indonesia

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $69.00
from $40.00
from $37.59
from $35.83
1,182 results
All reviews nusa penida manta rays dive master padang bai open water manta point liberty wreck marine life crystal bay mola mola these guys fun dives awesome dive drift dives refresher course dive shop great instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

Our guide John was great! We’ve done around 10 dives and hadn’t been for 18months so had a few nerves with it being so long, John was really patient and helpful and kept us calm. The sites were great, manta point was amazing. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

I have had the most incredible experiences with Adventure Scuba Diving Bali - I can't recommend them enough. I completed my first Open Water Scuba Course with Rasmus and immediately booked the Advanced Course with him the following week. The training was professional and offered a lot of individual attention to give me the confidence I needed to enjoy our time in the water. After having traveled to Bali for the last five years, I can't believe how much I was missing having never experienced the surrounding dive sites!!! We swam with mantas, sea turtles, dove the famous Liberty Shipwreck, swam up alongside a submarine, and witnessed an explosion of color and sealife. Don't think twice about booking this one, it's AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed August 20, 2019

I did the open water diver course with John at Adventure Scuba Diving Bali in July 19. The course was very well organised and John was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, making the course much more enjoyable. The dive sights were excellent - especially the manta rays at Nusa Penida!

I would definitely recommend ASD for anyone thinking of diving in Bali.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019

I got open water certified with Martin and Brit and could not imagine having a better experience! I was pretty nervous at first, but they are both so knowledgeable and made me feel really safe and comfortable performing all the skills. If I had more time here I would absolutely continue on do my advance open water with them!

Reviewed August 17, 2019

Great dive sites, special thanks to John - our instructor; patient and calm, very informative, overall a great experience. Thanks