Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Scuba Diving Course experience with ASDB

ASDB is simply a wonderful place to learn everything about scuba diving. My experience in taking... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2021
Richard R
Semarang, Indonesia
Tulamben diving

Went on 2 dives at Tulamben on June 23, 2021. Stefan was my guide. We saw too many fish to list but... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2021
ncloewen
Bandung, Indonesia

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $69.00
from $40.00
from $37.59
from $35.83
1,182 results
All reviews nusa penida manta rays dive master padang bai open water manta point liberty wreck marine life crystal bay mola mola these guys fun dives awesome dive drift dives refresher course dive shop great instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

It can be a bit terrifying when you’re picking a dive center for your husband and four children (aged 20, 15, 13 and 12) to complete their open water certification, especially when we were warned by several dive instructors we know that one can definitely choose wrong in Bali. I read the reviews here and decided to go with Adventure Scuba Diving. As I’m already certified I did a lot of watching. It was fun to watch the whole lot of them becoming more comfortable with each passing hour. John and Martin were with us through all 9 dives we completed with Adventure. It was important for the kids that we always had the same two instructors. Also under water I did a lot of just “hanging around” and observing. It’s a vote of confidence that I also felt relaxed enough to enjoy my dives despite having four kids tackling various situations that can arise (a coughing fit 15m down, equalization troubles, hair entangled on the tank, a flipper losing its strap, etc) My husband and eldest enjoyed the open water so much they also upgraded to advanced during our vacation. Thank you Adventure Scuba, and a special thanks to Martin and John, for making sure our whole family got off to a safe and fun start to their under water careers, thank you Basri for saving my eldest daughter from an entire day wasted on the boat with your magician like sinus clearing skills, and to Ases for being a perfect mixture of relaxed but in charge!

2  Thank G185ZHjuliaf
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

When I started my open water course in the pool I was a bit nervous, but by the time I finished the whole course I felt comfortable diving and doing all the skills needed. John and Martin were very patient with us and their wealth of experience made me feel relaxed because I just knew I was in good hands. We saw manta rays and sea turtles, completed several dives by the USAT Liberty Wreck and also got to experience two drift dives. Thank you Adventure Scuba Diving Bali for providing me with a safe experience that will be the basis for the rest of my diving career!

Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

I don’t know where to start. This was an adventure I’ll never forget! My family and I took the open water diving course with Martin and John. There are so many impressions I don’t know where to start. John and Martin were very thorough going through the skills. Aside from skills we saw so much underwater life and experienced many amazing dives. I unfortunately struggled a lot with equalizing pressure in my ears, and here it was local dive master Basri who was the real magician. He taught me several techniques and he was able to get me underwater without any pain on the second dive of the day...I had been worried after I had to surface on the first dive that the whole day would be ruined. Thank you Basri! I definitely recommend Adventure Scuba Diving when you’re in Bali!

Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

I’m certified! Adventure Scuba Diving made me feel safe and happy! And it was a great experience underwater! So many beautiful fish and corals. I want to thank my instructors a lot for the help they provided, John and Martin, who were with me every stroke of the way :-)

Reviewed July 17, 2019

I just finished the open water course here and absolutely enjoyed the time spent with them. I had no experience with scuba diving before but my instructor Stefan made me feel very safe underwater. Stefan is an amazing instructor who is very professional and super patient. Highly recommend this place and will definitely come back!