Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Open Water Diver Course

My experience with Adventure Scuba Diving was a great and unforgettable one. Special thanks to John... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Elise S
Our whole Kit and Caboodle Certified!

It can be a bit terrifying when you’re picking a dive center for your husband and four children... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
G185ZHjuliaf
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $25.00
from $13.80
from $11.00
from $10.83
1,079 results
All reviews nusa penida padang bai manta rays dive master open water manta point liberty wreck marine life crystal bay these guys pool session mola mola fun dives awesome dive final dive dive shop experienced divers
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

Had an amazing time doing the Discover Scuba Diving trip at Tulamben area. I did the pool session the day before and Simon had been a great instructor - teaching me the skills and theory of diving and helping me get comfortable breathing underwater in the pool. During the day itself to Tulamben, Andy was my instructor and was really helpful in guiding me through the shipwreck and corals.

1  Thank edrickleong
Reviewed January 14, 2019

I just returned from a trip to Bali where i completed my Open Waters course with Adventure Scuba Diving Bali and it was by far the highlight of the trip. Thanks again to the awesome instructors Rasmus and TJ for making the entire experience unforgettable. They both have a great sense of humour, were extremely knowledgeable and experienced and managed to make even the pool session fun. I look forward to going back and cant recommend it enough!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Nick S
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Just went on a dive in Bali. Helen the instructor is amazing! She is very patient and professional. She is also very knowledgeable. I was a little rusty and she walked me through everything with a good a good sense of humor and excellent advice. She is an extremely competent instructor! I will be back specifically asking for her as my instructor! Thanks!

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

My family went scuba diving on the liberty. We had one experienced, one inexperienced and one snorkling. Helen took the discover diver. He found Helen to be very patient, and calm and explained everything carefully. Claire took the experienced diver, she was very professional and a good guide. It was great you can see the boat just from snorkeling. All in all we enjoyed our day looking at the liberty and would recommend this company to others.

Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

An incredible day diving the Liberty Shipwreck. Our instructor Johnny was awesome and made the trip even better. Would highly recommend contacting and asking for Johnny, top bloke.

Date of experience: December 2018