Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Scuba Diving Course experience with ASDB

ASDB is simply a wonderful place to learn everything about scuba diving. My experience in taking... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2021
Richard R
Semarang, Indonesia
Tulamben diving

Went on 2 dives at Tulamben on June 23, 2021. Stefan was my guide. We saw too many fish to list but... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2021
ncloewen
Bandung, Indonesia

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $69.00
from $40.00
from $37.59
from $35.83
1,182 results
All reviews nusa penida manta rays dive master padang bai open water manta point liberty wreck marine life crystal bay mola mola these guys fun dives awesome dive drift dives refresher course dive shop great instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2016

Very good communication with Adam. Jen our dive master fun and onto it ! Everything went smoothly from pick-up to drop-off. Did the 3 dives option which included the Manta dive which is certainly an experience. Was impressed with quality of marine life and clarity water on other two dives as well. Thks guys.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

ASDB was one of the best possible experiences that I can think of. My instructor Jana was super patient and extremely detail oriented. I completed my OWD from these folks and I would recommend it very highly,
Made me go through every single exercise even though I wanted to skip a couple of them. She also made me get rid of biggest fears i.e. losing mask or the regulator.
Very cheerful, professional and logical, I would actually come back Bali once more just dive some more with these folks.
Thanks ASDB and Jana. Nobody can teach better than these folks

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank prakhar deep g
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

I had previously done my pool class and online work and was a little nervous to do my first dives in Bali. My instructor (Vlad) made it super easy and I loved every minute of all 4 dives. Vlad was very thorough and patient and taught us interesting things about our dive sites. We saw a couple sunken ships and lots of cool fish. I can't wait to dive again soon!

Reviewed August 30, 2016

I recently went on holiday to Bali and one of the things that I was keen on doing was a scuba diving adventure. I decided to book in 2 days diving and have to say that the entire experience was incredible right from the beginning when I was first enquiring about diving with Adventure Scuba Diving Bali. The staff were able to provide me with all of the information and able to fit me in easily. Both days diving was absolutely amazing and I have to thank my instructors so much. They were so friendly and knowledgeable and it made it such an enjoyable time. During the 2 days of diving I got to experience diving with Manta rays (They are HUGE!!!) and explore a shipwreck as well as being able to see the incredible marine life with really great visibility. I can't wait to go back and I would highly recommend to anyone else who is looking at going diving in Bali.

1  Thank BrendanW464
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

Would really recommend diving with ASDB! Their service was professional and the people were really friendly. Saw amazing marine life and had a really fun time with their team. Will definitely use ASDB when I am next in Bali!