“An Adventure in underwater Bali”

Adventure Scuba Diving Bali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a small company with a big personality! Adventure Scuba Diving Bali is a PADI 5 star dive center based in Seminyak, Bali. We offer a very personalised service for both diving and snorkelling, with day trips, courses and safaris for beginners and certified divers. Our staff are professional, highly trained and also very entertaining! This ensures that any day spent with ASDB involves humour, safety and new knowledge. We take great pride in our unrivalled customer service, so no need to look any further.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Melbourne, Australia
“An Adventure in underwater Bali”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Sam has taken me and a mate on an awesome underwater adventure into the delights of the submerse of Bali. We complete an Advance adventure open water course and had a blast doing it. .

We got push through so tough and intense situations however with the a competent instructor, we pull through easily and learn some vital skill underwater as well as had fun doing it all.

This company I would recommend to anyone wanting to get a proper underwater course and have an adventure while learning!

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Geraldton
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Open Water Dive Course”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I have just completed my Open Water Dive Course with Sam, I have nothing but good things to say about the whole experience. The initial organisation all the way to the very last minute was awesome. I got to enjoy the whole course with my partner (who is already certified) by my side. I would highly recommend anyone with an interest in the underwater world to contact Sam and experience what the waters of Bali have to offer! Thank you Sam, we will be back!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent personally tailored diving adventure”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

During january 2014 I went on diving tour with adventure scuba diving bali. Sam was our dive instructor. The whole trip was organised with sam before we got to bali which was great. Made my holiday less stressful. Sam was very friendly and informative as we combined our diving trip with our advanced open water diving licence. This was very easy to organise.

Sam was very informative and helpful particular since I hadn't dived in 2 years. We performed a wide range of dives which made the experience feel very comfortable and I gain confidence with my skills as a scuba diver. We did wreck dive, night dive, deep dive (30m), coral dives, drift dives and fun dives.
I find Sam was always very positive and motivated and was a great teacher. I really learnt a lot. I would recommend adventure scuba diving bali to anyone as the training knowledge and experience gained was invaluable.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highly recommend personally tailored diving in bali”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

ASDBALI, Guest Relations Manager at Adventure Scuba Diving Bali, responded to this review, April 2, 2015
Thank you for you review on Adventure Scuba Diving Bali
We hope you return to Bali soon and dive with us.
The diving on Bali is as good now as ever before.

Regards

Sam
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super safe & comfortable”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have never booked a dive trip with an overseas dive company by myself . Usually i will sign up with a local dive company and they will arrange for all my dive trips overseas. This was my first time researching online and was looking for a dive company in Bali. As a first timer i had many worries and not sure which dive company to go with so I started looking and email-ling and I'm glad i found Adventure Scuba Diving Bali. Sam answered my emails promptly and all my silly questions about the trips so very patiently so I decided to book a 2 day dive trip for me and my friend with Sam. Prior to our arrival in Bali, Sam matched the dive gear to our body size even before meeting us. To my surprise he is extremely good at it. The gear fit us so well the very 1st time. Usually for other dive companies I don’t get a nicely fitting dive gear. Usually the gear is bigger or very uncomfortable to wear but I have no choice to put them on as they don’t have the correct size for me. He even advice us to bring a pillow for the 1st day of diving as we had 4 dives for the 1st day which was an extremely long day for diving in Bali. I really appreciate his advice. It was such a comfortable ride with the pillow in the car :) After all the emails we finally met on the 10th of Jan 2014. He came to fetch us on time at 6am and explained to us in detail on what to expect during diving and I must say he really took care of us so well. I felt so safe diving with him. He always made sure all our dive gear was in place before we start diving and during the dives he always checked that we are ok underwater. And after every dive he will also check if we need water to drink and if we were feeling ok. He even had medication on standby in case if we get sick. We also went for a night dive that day and I always had a fear for night dives and Sam changed that. I felt really safe during the night dive.
The 2nd day of diving was awesome too. Overall I’m really glad I signed up with Adventure Scuba Diving Bali. Sam is very helpful , customer oriented person and always glad to share if we need to know more about getting around Bali . He even help to take pictures for us.
I would definitely book with Sam again if I go Bali in future. Thank you so much Sam!!

Visited January 2014
Samyuill, Manager at Adventure Scuba Diving Bali, responded to this review, September 24, 2014
Thank you for your review.

Yes the pillow sometimes works great on those longer trips up the coast. Thank you for the kind words about myself and I am glad we are friends now.

I hope you visit again and try some new locations with us around Bali like Nusa Penida and the chance of the Manta Rays all with other activities on Bali.

Regards