“First time diving out of Aus and what a start” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Adventure Scuba Diving Bali

Adventure Scuba Diving Bali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a small company with a big personality! Adventure Scuba Diving Bali is a PADI 5 star dive center based in Seminyak, Bali. We offer a very personalised service for both diving and snorkelling, with day trips, courses and safaris for beginners and certified divers. Our staff are professional, highly trained and also very entertaining! This ensures that any day spent with ASDB involves humour, safety and new knowledge. We take great pride in our unrivalled customer service, so no need to look any further.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“First time diving out of Aus and what a start”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was a perfect Dive.
Sam is a great relaxed instructor and very informative.
I was very happy with the service, location and equipment.
I was picked up from my Villa on time and in air conditioned comfort.
All the equipment is brand new and well maintained.
We had our own little clear spot on the beach right across from the restaurant where we had a spectacular lunch. There are also clean toilets and showers.

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and i i had more time i would've taken more that the 1 trip.

You cant go passed Sam for your Bali die experience.

Visited October 2013
Samyuill, General Manager at Adventure Scuba Diving Bali, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
You are a absolute legend and thank you so much for the uploaded photos as well as the nice comments.
Shame we did not get the extra day trip but contact me when you have your next trip over.
I will be here in the office. (under water)

Regards

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great fun finishing my accreditation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I picked Sam from Tripadvisor and this was a great choice. I already had done the PADI Discover Diving day some months previously in Australia, which counted as one of the necessary dives for PADI Open Water accreditation . I finished my accreditation by a morning in the pool with Sam, followed the next day by 3 great dives with him and 3 other customers at Nusa Penida.
On booking his communications were great - very responsive with good advice. On the first morning He quickly worked out my starting capability and wasted no time. The next day started with a great coffee he had picked up for me on the way! In the dives he was professional but good-humoured as you would wish an instructor doing an important accredition to be. I look forward to diving with him again on my next trip to Bali.

Visited November 2013
Great to have your join us for a few days.
Nice guests and tasty coffee.
You made the course look easy and it was refreshing having someone like yourself take on the skills with ease.

Send us a email when you come back over.

All the best
Melbourne, Australia
“The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Went with a friend and completed our open water PADI course.

Sam was professional, knowledgeable and generally a good person to deal with. He clearly loves what he is doing and also importantly loves Bali.

The experience for me was fantastic. Highly recommended. - Andreas B

Visited October 2013
Amazing coffee all round and some great laughs
Thank you for the review and see you again soon I hope.
Melbourne, Australia
“Many options but really only one choice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Just arrived home from a great 2 weeks in Bali. Whilst pre-planning my activities prior to my trip, gaining my Scuba Open Water Certification was a must do.
After some research, decided to achieve this goal with Sam at Adventure Scuba.

My decision was made as soon as I received an email reply from Sam - about 30mins from sending my initial enquiry.
From there, information was free flowing, his schedule worked around my holiday plans and payment was made with no issues at all.

Long story short - after some study, plenty of professional advice and assistance and 4 amazing dives, I'm certified!

Couldn't be happier with the whole experience.
Sam has a 100% excellent rating on trip advisor for a reason.

Sam - thanks very much mate. Had a great time and appreciate all you did. Hope to bump into you again some day.

Rob.

Visited October 2013
Thank you so much for coming over and the nice comments
It was a great few days out during the peek season and at absolute pleasure
I look forward to seeing you and the family again in the near future
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
“Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Had wanted to do my PADI for ages and this was my number one aim for my week in Bali. Feel so lucky to have picked Sam. His natural enthusiasm put me at ease straight away and made all the skills exercises seem so much more straight forward. Before I started I wasn't completely sure I would enjoy it........ I certainly did and much more! Highly recommended!

Visited October 2013
Samyuill, General Manager at Adventure Scuba Diving Bali, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for your review R , much appreciated and nice to let others see what we can do.
Keep in touch and hope you swing past Bali again soon for some more great dives.