“A diving experience, the license is a plus.”

Adventure Scuba Diving Bali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a small company with a big personality! Adventure Scuba Diving Bali is a PADI 5 star dive center based in Seminyak, Bali. We offer a very personalised service for both diving and snorkelling, with day trips, courses and safaris for beginners and certified divers. Our staff are professional, highly trained and also very entertaining! This ensures that any day spent with ASDB involves humour, safety and new knowledge. We take great pride in our unrivalled customer service, so no need to look any further.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A diving experience, the license is a plus.”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

From the outset it was easy to tell that Sam is passionate about diving. The personal call and 'nothing is too difficult' attitude made it easy to tell that this is all about my experience and that I wasn't to be a number pushed through a group in production line licensing.

Sam has a great attitude and outlook, easy going yet very professional in what he does and in how he treats his customers (and yes you do feel like a real customer). I had limited time, a difficult itinery but this wasn't a problem at all. Sam extended the customer experience to my wife, although not diving, more than welcomed along and catered for on our first trip out diving.

My only disappointment is that it all ended too soon and I need to try and organise a trip back to continue the experience with Sam. Cannot recommend his services enough and these few words written by myself and others don't do him justice!

2 Thank Steve G
Samyuill, General Manager at Adventure Scuba Diving Bali, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you very much for your review and I hope to have you over again soon for some adventure dives on some other locations.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Derby, England
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Excellent diving, very much recommended”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are both certified divers but my husband is in the process of doing his advanced open water. We were looking to do one of his required five dives as we already had the others booked in for later in our holiday elsewhere. From the first contact via email Sam was brilliant. Despite our short notice he fitted us in for a few days later, suggesting a range of options. We wanted to do some dives from mainland Bali as we had already dived from nusa lembongan and Sam arranged to take us to Padang Bay.
It was all arranged within a couple of emails, all very promptly replied to. On the day Sam collected us from our hotel in Seminyak and took us to Padang Bay. On the way we had lots of discussions about diving, and also Sam's recent setting up of the business. It is clear that Sam has spent a lot of time and money getting it all just right and the overall set up is very professional.
Upon arriving at Padang Bay we were handed our equipment, all of which was very new and of high quality. We then did two dives from small boats, both of which were excellent! We saw lots of fish, sting rays, a snake eel, and generally had two great dives. It was also a real pleasure to see Sam enjoying diving as much as we did. He is very passionate about the diving which is so important!
After our dives Sam took us to a restaurant for food which was included. The food was wonderful and we really enjoyed it.
Sam then took us back but also gave us lots of recommendations for future dives.
Overall we cannot recommend Sam enough. He was great with us as certified divers, but also very professional on the course side of things. I can imagine he would be very patient with new divers too. It will be a pleasure if we get to dive with him again in the future!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank gillybeany
Samyuill, General Manager at Adventure Scuba Diving Bali, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for the fantastic review and the difference of content that helps others see the day trips and what to expect.

Note : PADI Adventure dives after your basic certification can be completed in stages and signed off as you travel and dive around the world.

The adventure dive we completed here was the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy dive along-side some fish identification and photos with the camera as a bonus.

This guest had already complete 2 mandatory Adventure dives (Deep and Navigation) leaving 2 more adventure dives before being signed off as a PADI Advanced open water diver.

If you are interested to learn more please make contact via the website.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sam went so far beyond my expectations that I must now return and only wish for a fraction of the experience.”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I am a man that lives on attention to detail. I don't expect others to come anywhere close to my standards. Now, with that said the professionalism and bang for my buck by booking Sam as my personal scuba guide/instructor was absolutely phenomenal! I cannot begin to express the level of gratitude I have for the exceptional time I had on the 7 total dives that Sam scheduled for us. I saw things I've only seen on Nat Geo. Never even expecting to see anything significantly different than I've seen before. Sam made no promises either, he simply took me to the absolute best dive spots and I just went crazy with the camera. There was one dive in particular that I wasted my air prematurely due to the level of excitement and the fact that I'm still an amateur at diving. Sam completely understood and directed me to surface, then we laughed about it later. I learned to keep my emotions at bay because it causes me to spend half the time enjoying the sights. Imagine a 6 yr old on Christmas eve. That was me! Sea snakes, morays, mantas, barracudas. Fish with colors that a rainbow would sneer at! The best part was the "feeling" that Sam provided. I felt so safe and in good hands from both his knowledge and his uncanny punctuality! In fact, I'm so thankful he's not reviewing me because I was ahem, well on vacation people and wasn't ready when he came to pick us up...TWICE! Still he was all smiles and karma bid us both well because they were the absolute best trips ever. I can go on and on and on. Thank you so much Sam for being such a wonderful host. He even cheerfully provided Wi-Fi in transit!!!!

2 Thank enveloso
It was a pleasure to have you guys diving with me, I will never forget the dives over at Nusa Penida, truly amazing things we have seen together. Keep in touch and hope to see you again soon.
Singapore River, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sam delivers - an amature becomes a diver!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was my first ever diving experience + I am no swimmer either! But Sam made it possible for me to have sooo much fun & learn diving skills at the same time. Sam tailors the experience in accordance to the customers needs. Top quality customer service! I felt well looked after & was always aware of where I was and what to expect. I can't wait to dive again! He opened up a whole new world to me. Thanks Sam!!

1 Thank Varinder15
Samyuill, General Manager at Adventure Scuba Diving Bali, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
V
It was a pleasure to have you dive.
I wanted to add about your course so others can understand that you don't need to be pushed or rush anything, you had taken part in the PADI Open water course starting in Malaysia and leaving only the ocean dives (skills) with me on Bali to finish.
The course requirements over a short period can in some sitiations push students to hard and not give enough time to just have some fun dives and enjoy yourself with a PADI Instructor taking care of you.
We did not complete your course this time round as you need more time and more dives under your belt before all requirements (mainly self rescue skills and swimming) can be signed off.
Together we made the right decisions on your days out and looked what happened... we had some amazing dives at Nusa Penida and Padang Bay.
I am very proud of you with what you have done V
Keep in touch and whenever you think of going underwater again make sure to contact me first so we find the very best care for you where ever in the world you may be.

Sam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A brilliant instructor”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Sam took myself and wife to Padang bai. Gem had never dived before but she was in great hands. Sam took her through everything with great skill and before we knew it we were under and enjoying a great dive.
The equipment is first class as is the service. Thanks Sam

1 Thank Jjjchatgbn
Great day out and lots to see, thank you for the comment it means so much to share with visitors.
PADI has the e-Learning so that's your next step before the next holiday.
Regards