“So..much..funnnnnn”

Motel Mexicola
Ranked #136 of 609 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Motel Mexicola supplies you with authentic Mexican cuisine not unlike that cooked in restaurants, served on street corners and in homes in Mexico. Specializing in Mexican Tapas our menu is designed for you to share. Ask our staff to order for you so you can experience the menu the way it is meant to be ordered and take a journey with us through the different flavors of Mexico. Be warned though, if its tex-mex you are after this is not what we do. We do fresh, fun interactive food that will make you want to come back for more. We guarantee you will love it!!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Im in my early 50's and came with my friend and our 22 yr old daughters. What a great night! Music played from the 50's, right up to latest hits. We had a great night dancing on tables, tacos served are tasty and well priced. The free Tequilla shots are an even better incentive to come here. We loved it so much we came twice. Special shout out to the moustached floor manager that danced with me on the stage...Im sorry I kept trying to lead lol.

1  Thank Sue D
Write a ReviewReviews (4,225)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've been booked 1 week before around 8pm (Sat. May 26th) but unfortunately we came late around 9pm and surprisingly the seat still available.

I love the decorations and the crowd, makes me wanna dance all night long.

The price? Hmmm so so...

Thank Selmi Ayub Mang... M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While driving around Canggu we actually stumbled upon this awesome restaurant! It was the décor on the outside that caught our eye! Great music inside, good air circulation, wonderful and prompt service - there was Nothing lacking. The food was really really good - all that we ordered.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Super ambience great support staff leaving the sangria everything was excellent the mocktails and music was fabulous

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went for a couple of drinks. For food there were waiting lists. Super crowded and popular place. IT s almost like a night club în the evening. Great vibes full of Young people ready to party. I m sorry we were not able to try the guacamole.