“A must visit” 5 of 5 stars

+(62)3617837374
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #91 of 452 Restaurants in Seminyak
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
bunbury
“A must visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I visited this lovely place again last week and it is still such delicious food and great value for money. I have never had a bad meal yet!. They catered for our wedding that we recently had there and so many of our guests commented on it being delicious food and the best they ate the whole week over there. The crispy duck is a must, the steak is so tender and their chicken pollo is yummy too. I have tried many dishes over my visits and there is not one I havent liked.

They make fantastic pannacotta(of which Im usually not a fan) and a chocolate cake like desert with runny chocolate inside.

The service is amazing and the staff very friendly. The setting is right on the beach with your feet in the sand so if the weather is good it is fantastic!

• Visited May 2013

• Indonesian first
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Cheap and cheerful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My partner and I stayed nearby and was told by our helpful accommodation staff that we could walk down Jalan Double Six to get to the beach. Our intention was to find a bar to sit in and relax over a few drinks; when we reached the end of the road, through a little opening towards the beach we saw these beautiful lanterns flanking a neat arrangement of bean bags. This was our very first night in Bali and this was the first time we saw something like this, and being quite intrigued we went to check it out, and so we came across ABC!

We were met by a friendly waiter who directed us to one of the bean bag setups and promptly provided us with a menu. By the end of the night we polished off two large Bintangs each and while they served a wide range of international foods, we decided on sharing a Mie Goreng and Chicken Satay dishes. This only amounted to a little over 200,000IDR!

We ended up staying for almost two hours; we were able to watch the sun set gradually over stormy clouds, spectate the local kids play a friendly game of soccer, observe the LED light expert show off his products, and listen to some locals play some soothing tunes on their acoustic guitars right next to us, all of this while we were lounging extremely comfortably in our bean bags. We were not hassled by the waiting staff to order more food or drinks, they simply kept their distance and promptly shuffled over when called upon. It was an amazing way to spend our first night in Bali and while we didn't visit again during our trip (we wanted to try other places), we would definitely come by again if we find ourselves in Bali once more.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Raymond C
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Delicious food, amazing ambience and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I came to have lunch last week with my girlfriend. We love so much the place!! It is sooo amazing with nice beach view, plus their Food are delicious and not costly. The service is very friendly and quick. I will come back again to try different menu :) PS: try their seafood pizza and fettucini alfredo

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank BaliTraveller0722
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I really love their food. the staff are also very friendly. the best place for spending time with friends. you can not find better cafe.
Fantastic!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Andreas S
Bali
“The perfect Valentine's Day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I know it's a little late, but I just had to write this review. I decide to shower my partner with a little surprise for our Valentine's dinner. After searching for numerous of restaurant, a friend of mine recommended me into this little cafe down at Double Six beach. After this visit, never a doubt I will visit again to bring my family and friends.

On my arrival, I was escorted by the lovely ladies at the restaurant and they even gave me a rose! What a lovely gesture, after that I was shown to the table where we were seated and amazingly, I had the best seat of the entire restaurant! It was away from the crowd and close by to the waters. Romantic! My partner loved every minute of it, he loved his surprise! The food was great - the pasta and pizza that we ordered was fresh and tasty!

What a wonderful memory!